But why is there so much secrecy in this? I repeat the three messages in my mind trying to decode them somehow.

'Ben's comb has fallen into river Thames.'

'Sexy Shark has come out of hibernation.'

'Sexy Shark has come out of hibernation. Inform Silly Willy.'

I end up feeling angrier at my helplessness to make any sense out of them.

Suddenly I remembered Suvi. Oh hell I was about to chase her when Richard had come in. Where is she? She did not come back in after that.

I looked t my watch and realised that was more than half an hour ago. I dialed her number and it rings.'

I sigh w/hen she does not answer and redial. This time it is answered at the first ring "Hello. Shishir?"

My 'hello' stays stuck in my throat as I hear a male voice answer Suvi's phone!

I stared at my mobile for a second in shock.

"Hello? Hello? Hello Hello? Are you there? Shishir?" the voice continued.

"Who is this?" I ask.

"Oh you are there. I thought the line had disconnected." The voice said sounding pleased.

"Who is this?" I repeated just as I heard the door of my office open.

"Me me. It's me." continued the voice, sounding close. I turned – and closed my eyes in my attempt to stop my temper from rising.

"It is me- Rahul." Continued the jack ass, still talking into the phone.

I disconnected the phone and looked at him trying my best not to shake him up.

"Suvarna forgot her phone with me." He said smiling at me broadly and- of course talking into the phone.

I fisted my palm tightly at his words. "Hello?" he said when I did not answer.

"I AM STANDING IN FRONT OF YOU, YOU BUFOON YOU DON'T NEED THE PHONE." I erupted.

"Oh yes! You are right." He said and laughed as though I had just cracked the biggest joke in front of him.

"Why was Suvi with you?" I asked taking a step away from him to ensure I actually don't shake him.

"I bumped into her sometime back." He said looking at her phone in his hand as he continued to smile.

I did not trust myself to respond so just stretched my hand and asked for her mobile.

"No no. Don't worry Shishir." He said.

What does he mean by that? I frowned at him in confusion.

"I will return it to her myself. It will give me an excuse to go and meet her." He said with a wink.

It had to be miracle for him that right then Danny entered the room.

"Give." I managed to say with an effort.

Danny looked at me. "Heading home already?"

I nodded and snatched the phone from Rahul's hand who did not look too happy about giving the phone to me.

"You know, I had guessed correctly it was you calling." He said suddenly brightening up.

I ignored him as I said "See you tomorrow." to Danny and stepped out.

Suddenly remembering what he had just said a doubt crept into my mind. What did he mean by 'guessed correctly' it was me? Caller ID would have told him.