"Why are you not riding?" I asked her accusingly.

"Of course I am." She said and went on to sit on a nice looking white horse. Soon the ride was set in motion and I clutched on for dear life. I don't remember when I had ridden on any ride and this was a freaking merry go round!

Life around my Suvi had to be eventful and full of the unexpected.

I closed my eyes as the world around me started wobbling up and down and the dreadful pink camel I was perched on creaked dangerously below me. I just hope it can sustain my weight.

After what seemed liked eternity the wretched ride came to a stop and opened my eyes apprehensively.

Suvi was beside me before I could untangle my limbs and get down. And to make matters worse she kept laughing at my expression as I squinted around.

"I trouble you a lot don't I?" she said with a wide smile.

"Not at all." I said as I put one cramped foot on the ground.

"You are the best Shishir." She said putting her arm around me.

"That I am." I said with a smile as I planted a kiss on her head.

"Now what?" I asked her.

"I don't know. Let's get back on a bus and find another interesting place to explore." She said and that is what we did.

In all honesty this simple and crazy plan of hers was really wonderful. Even after having lived in the city for nearly a decade I had been totally unaware of this aspect of this city.

"Are we near the river Thames?" Suvi's enthusiastic voice reached my ears. "Yes we are!" she answered for herself before I had a chance to confirm.

Soon we were off the bus and walking along some merry looking shops. Sounds of people laughing and having fun was ringing through the air as we walked hand in hand. Soon the river came into view.

"Have you been here before?" Suvi asked.

"To this part of Thames, no never." I said peering around.

"Boat ride?" she said.

"Why not?" I smiled. "Let's find out from where."

Soon we were standing in front of a merry looking blue and green boat

I had not even been aware we could hire small boats to ride on Thames! I was actually rediscovering myself while discovering a new side of London.

I helped Suvi get on the boat which had only the two of us and the boatman. I wish I did not have to take the boatman with us but then I am not sure if I would be able to handle the boat on my own.

An idea formed in my mind and I smiled to myself. I would need to plan a nice outing on water with just the two of us, probably in a few days once all details of who the jerk who had been the reason for Suvi's suffering was unearthed.

Soon we were off as the boat set sail. I sat down leaning on the comfortable seat and Suvi leaned on to me.

"Suvi?"

"Hmm?"

"Happy?"

"Very."

"I missed you so much ovr these years." I said caressing her cheek with my fingers.

"Liar." She said slapping my chest.

"Honestly." I protested her closer to me.

It was late afternoon by the time we got off the boat. We were at the south bank of the river I realised.

"Hungry?" I asked Suvi.

"Yes!" she said enthusiastically drawing a laugh out of me.

Soon we were gorging on a meal of utterly greasy but scrumptious hot dog and some tossed salad. We ordered a huge jug of lemonade ignoring the fact that the air was slightly cold right now. We chatted away as we ate this amazing meal.

"Shishir now your turn." Sumo said as we stepped out of the restaurant. "Now I want to see London the way you see it."

I smiled knowing what she was asking for. She wanted to see some of the old architecture that were all around us.

The next few hours were spent exploring the Tower of London, Tower bridge and the Globe theater.

"This is Shakespeare's theater?" Suvi asked awe in her voice.

"The same." I said smiling at her enthusiasm.

"Can I watch a play here." She asked looking at me hopefully.

"Of course." I said. Luckily we were just in time for watching A Midsummer night's dream show.

Soon we were watching the show with my hands around her shoulder.

I glanced at Suvi as she watched mesmerised in front. I was determined to find out who was the culprit behind her torment.

Tomorrow is our birthday and I had a special plan for this girl who made my life so much more beautiful and worth living.

&&&

The last update of the year 2016. Hope the chapter made a good read.

Have an amazing new year guys. See you all in 2017 with SuShi's birthday celebration.

Do vote and comment.

Love from me to you.:)