Confession

Ryan worryingly brushed his hair with his fingers as he looked in the mirror at his locker. "What are you worried about?" Melody asked as she leaned against the locker. "Nothing," Ryan quickly said. "Ryan, you're sounding like a girl. What's going on?" She insisted. "I'm confused." He stated. "About what? Weather your dick is an inch or two?" Melody questioned before he closed and locked his locker.

"Not funny, Melody. It is a strong seven soft and eight and a three fourth hard." Ryan stated. "Wow, the exact measurements." She remarked, "Okay, now what's bothering you?" Melody got back on track. "Come here," he mumbled and pulled her into a spare and empty classroom. "Okay, Mr. Secret." Melody spoke. "You promise you cant tell anyone!" Ryan told her seriously. "Ryan, I promise. You know me, I never even told Vince when you pissed your pants in seventh grade." She whispered. Ryan nodded, still nervous and started to turn red.

"Melody, I think I'm-" he cut himself off. "You have a case of being a sex addict?" She questioned. Ryan walked over to a desk and sat in the chair. "Okay, so you're not a sex addict. Does it involve sex?" Melody asked, not joking anymore. "Kind of." He admitted in a mumble. "Did you... lose your virginity?" She asked. Ryan shook his head. "Did you get turned on by a teacher, what?" Ryan shook his head again. "Fuck, Ryan, you know I'm not good at guessing. Just tell me." Melody replied and put her hands on his knees.

"I-I-" he shook his head, nearly in tears. Melody massaged his shoulders. "Ryan, I have been for your friend, basically a sister to you since we were three years old." Melody insisted, "You can trust me. Tell me." Ryan looked up at her. "You promise you won't laugh?" He asked, obviously caring and cautious. "As long as you don't put it in any funny voice. I promise." Melody said and stuck out her pinky finger. Ryan wrapped his around hers then took a breath. "Not a soul you tell?" Ryan questioned again. "I won't tell a single soul." Melody confirmed.

He took a big breath. "You know the other night when we were all at your house and were having drinks?" She nodded. "Well, uh, you and Danny were asleep, I-um." He stuttered. "I and Vince," he started and then nearly cried. "Hey," she cooed and hugged him. It was her future motherly instincts coming out. She ran her hand up and down his back. "I'm afraid. What would my dad and oh my god, what would his parents-" He cried. "Shh, what did you and Vince do?" She whispered. "We- Melody you can't let anyone know," he then leaned to her ear. "I kissed Vince and we made out. I'm so confused Melody. I'm so confused." He cried. Melody hated seeing Ryan like that, she felt like a mother to him then, even though he hadn't cried like that since forth grade when he broke his arm from falling off the monkey bars.

Melody hugged him and kissed his forehead. "I don't know what to tell you, brother." Melody admitted to him. The side of his head lightly nuzzled into her chest like an innocent and good child, not the teenage Ryan. She stroked his neck hair and Elizabeth walked into the room.

She had a wide eyed look to her. Her body said the opposite of comfort and happiness. "Hey honey," Ryan greeted not as cheerful as normal and he had retracted his head as soon as the door opened. "Ryan," she them paused. Ryan's brown eyes grew like a puppy's in the shelter. "I'm sorry, this can't work anymore. I thought it over. You're going away and I'm staying here. It can't work while I'm still in town and have another year here." She explained. "Our relationship can't work out, I'm sorry." Elizabeth said with apologize deep in it. "Okay." Ryan stuttered and nodded before she left the room, forming tears.

Ryan looked back Melody, "What am I going to do?" He asked, completely vulnerable. "Make it through. I don't know, Ryan." Melody whispered. The intercom came on, "All seniors to the gym stage, all seniors to the gym stage." It announced and the pair went off to the gym stage.

The practice and the actual graduation seemed to mash together. Melody had the most inner thrill of her life as she got her diploma. The graduates made a line and the group of the main four teens hug each other. None of them were going to the same school, hell Ryan was going to be an apprentice of a comedian. Vince, thanks to his parents, was going to a private Christian school. Danny was going to a decent music school and talked to Michael about getting an internship at the studio. Melody planned on going to a college that was good for students that had no idea what to do.

Just because they went to different schools, they agreed to meet up once a month or two.

*Okay guys, so I have five main chapters left of this book and four bonus chapters too.

P.S. I'm sorry for the shitty ending*