Character Answers

Michael:

How would your life be without Mel? Sorry, can you call her Melody? And I might as well be in hell if I couldn't have my baby girl.

What are you going to do when Melody starts her period?
Shit, let's not talk about that! My little girl won't have one! Period means puberty and puberty means boobs...that means locks on the windows and cameras as security!

Melody:

If you could have any animal, what animal would it be?
*Pokes her head out behind Michael's leg* Lion and kitty. *Hides behind Michael*

Why are you so so gosh darn adorable?
*Michael smiles down at her as she shrugs and wants to be picked up by her daddy to feel safe from the people asking her questions.*

Calum:

thINK FAST: HAVE A DRAGON OR BE A DRAGON? I'll be a dragon shape-shifter

duck THERE'S A FOOTBALL BEHIND YOU! *shrugsand plays soccer*

Ashton:

If you have a second child, what gender would you like to have and what would you name him/her?
A girl...well and then more kids... her name would be Georgia.

Hi. You're awesome. Okay. Bye.
Um, bye?

Luke:

Adopt a single penguin to live with you or live with a bunch of penguins (in their habitat)?
One and have a freezer room for it to live in.

wHY ArE yOu sUcH A pEngUiN? I'm no longer one, look at my Instagram user name.

Danny:

Do you have a crush on Melody? Be honest. We're in love, so no I love her. *Blushes.*

Can I hug you? *Runs over and gives a hug*

Ryan:

I know you're kids and all (but I'm weird) but I ship you and Vince...#sorry notsorry. Where are you taking us?

Would you rather have a shark or crocodile? Crocodile

May I just say hi. Second, do you think of Melody as one of the guys? Melody is a guy! Melody doesn't have boobies or is a meanie! Melody isn't a girl! WHAT AN AWFUL THING TO SAY!

Vince:

Wants questions while frowning and waving, "Hi."

Olivia:

Do tot ship Menny? Yes! I already have their wedding planned!

Be honest here...Do you have a crush on Michael? The moody teenager? Are your kidding me?! *on inside: I have no idea!* What is our ship name for you if I did?

Aaron:

Will your quit being a little cunt? Thanks hun. What did I even do to you?

Can you go takw a long walk off a short pier? Thanks! Only if you and Danny come with me.

Author: If you want anymore questions I'll answer them here. Thanks for asking! :)