Beauty and the Beast

*Skip 3 Months*

"Melody, Danny needs you on stage, he's looking for something and he says your the only one that will know where it is." Ryan told Melody during lunch. "You're kidding me. Couldn't he have gotten Mr. Jacobs?" Melody grumbled. "He said he would get in trouble, now will you come on!" Ryan exclaimed and dragged her to the hallway to the gym. "Okay, don't make me drag you anymore, or I'll pick you up and carry you." Ryan spoke seriously. She didn't move, so Ryan pulled her over his shoulder. "I don't know how Danny deals with you." Ryan sassed.

Ryan walked onto the stage and set her down and walked away. The lights came on and Danny was in the middle of the stage, holding a red rose. He was in a costume that was meant for the Beauty and the Beast for when Adam turns human again. "For every beast needs a beauty. I can't find any greater beauty than you Melody." Danny smiled cheekly. "Tale as old as time, even if we're both a little scared and neither of us prepared. Melody will take this rose and be my date to prom?" Danny asked sweetly, with a slight singing voice to him. "Yes!" She exclaimed and hugged him tightly in the middle of the stage. "Okay, you don't need me anymore. I got the video." Ryan said and walked off the stage. "What's wrong with him?" Danny asked. Melody shrugged, "Man period." She stated. "Now, I think we both to be a bit prepared, so um," Danny turned on the small DVD radio and it played Tale as Old as Time. "You're such an idiot some days." She laughed as he bowed at her.

Melody accepted his hand and started to slow dance with him. "Ow," he mumbled. "Sorry." She whispered and looked down at her feet. "Hey," Danny stopped dancing, "I've gotten stepped on plenty of times, nothing to worry about. I'll lead and help you." Danny gently explained and kissed her lips. "Too soft." Melody mentioned. "Oh, you naughty girl." Danny smirked and kissed her hard how Melody liked it. "Better?" Danny asked. "Perfect." Melody smiled. Danny pressed them close together. Melody laid her head on his shoulder as he slowly started to lead her.

"Can I ask you something. It's completely okay if you say no, I understand if you're not-" "What is it, Danny?" Melody asked, cutting him off from his rambling. "C-could we try to...um how do I put this?" He paused, thinking about it. "Could we," Danny leaned down to her ear. "Send naughty messages?" He finished in a whisper. "Like nudes?" Melody muttered. "Not completely. I don't think we're ready for that. Plus, if our parents found out, they would both kill me." Danny explained.

"My dad doesn't even know say you're here." Melody laughed. "Wh-" "I say I'm going to Ryan or Vince's or the library." She stated. "You sneaky girl," he chuckled, "but how do you feel about what I asked about?" He finished seriously. "Can you explain it to me more? Sorry I'm-" He kissed her hard. "Yes, and no you're not stupid. I hate it when you talk about yourself like that." He kissed her forehead.

"We can send pictures of ourselves in our underwear. That's all, no nudes. Then we start talking dirty to each other and basically pretending we're having sex over the phone. If you don't want to MJ, it's-" "It sounds very naughty bubby, I'll do it. Perfectly willingly. But I'm not ready for actual sex yet, bubby, that we can wait a little longer, right?" Melody gently pushed back some of hair on his forehead. "We can hold that off as long as you want. I want you to be one hundred percent willing without any question. There isn't any hurry, MJ." Danny soothed her. "Thank you," she whispered and kissed him. "Thank you so much, bubby." She whispered and ran her fingers through his neck hair. "There's no problem, Melody." He smiled.

"Will your dad find out about me when I pick you up for prom?" Danny asked. "Yeah, I mean, we can't keep it hidden forever." Melody answered. "Do you think he'll remember me?" He asked. "I doubt he'll remember you at first, but then we'll talk about you and he'll remember." Melody explained. "I was surprised you're mum remembered me and my dad." Melody added.