London Adventure

"Michael," Calum dragged and shook the single father's shoulder. "Michael!" Calum quickly snapped. Michael groaned in reply. "Come on, wake up! Melody is actually excited about exploring and going outside." Calum told him. "I don't want to," Michael mumbled. Michael's bandmate sighed and sat next to him. "I know what this what this town means to you, Michael, but you know she wold want you to show Melody everything here, just like you showed her. It was your first date, even though I came up with the idea." Calum slightly chuckled as Michael stayed in the bed with a frown on his face. "Just because you have those memories can't be recreated anymore with Haylie, doesn't mean you can't make memories with your daughter, Melody." Calum nudged him and softly combed through Michael's black hair. "Come on, get up, before I get Melody and Copeland to jump on this bed. Come on," Calum shook him a bit. Michael made a whiney moan. "Oh don't start that. I'll start acting like Haylie if it means to get you out bed." Calum warned. Michael didn't move. Calum leaned down to Michael's ear after kissing his neck, "Oh, Michael, I'll suck on you later tonight that you'll cum within minutes, I'll make art of hickies on your chest." He pretended to flirt with a little higher pitch voice. "Okay! I'm up!" Michael jumped out of bed and pointed at Cal, "Don't ever do that again!" He yelled and ran to the bathroom, locking the door. "Mikey! I love you!" Calum called, still higher pitch, and went down to the lobby.

"Hi Daddy!" Melody exclaimed and made grabby hands at him. "Hey little babe," Michael smiled and picked her up from Ashton's lap. She was in her pajamas still. "Wanna explore today," Melody told him. "Baby girl, what do you think if one of your uncles take you on that adventure?" Michael asked, deep down throbbing with pain in his heart.

Melody got teary-eyed in her hazel orbs and a little pout on her pink lips. "U-uncle C-Cal said you g-give the best t-tours for ad-adventures." Melody stuttered with a tear slipping down her cheek. God, Calum was determined. "H-he said he'll a-act like h-he did this mor-morning if you didn't." His little daughter added with another slip of a human raindrop from her eyes. Michael held Melody to his shoulder while glaring and flipping off Calum, who gave a cheeky, innocent smile. Michael kissed the top of Melody's head before sitting down next to Ashton. "Here, sit with Ash while daddy gets food, okay?" He said and put her in Ashton's lap before getting food and apple juice for himself. "Not drinking any London coffee, Michael? I thought it was your favorite." Calum smirked. "Used to be, that was many, many years ago." Michael mentioned before eating his food.

Michael later dressed Melody in a blue and white flannel with dark blue jeans and black boots with a white zip up, which on the back said CLIFFORD '22. Michael put on his normal black jeans and Converse with a black t-shirt and blue jean jacket. He grabbed his phone and got on Twitter, letting some fans know, 'My daughter doesn't like to take pictures with people she doesn't know. Please respect that.' He posted it before turning back to his daughter and putting away his phone. "Ready to go, baby girl?" Melody quickly nodded with Crazy Steve in her hands. "Alright, let's go take an adventure of London." Michael spoke, his heart practically ripping in half.

Melody loves to jumped in the puddles. Whenever Michael gave her a teasing warning, she looked up at him and giggled with a innocence face and sway with Crazy Steve in her hands. "Oh you little turd! The one day I put you in white." Michael exclaimed, looking at her with puddle stains on her clothes. Michael picked her up and tickled her. "This way you won't splash in puddles, you silly girl." Michael smiled as Melody crossed her arms and had a look that she was clearly trying to hide her smile. "Promise me that you won't jump in any more puddles?" Michael would ask. Melody shook her head. "Then I guess you're going to stay in my arms then. You puddle lover," Michael remarked. Melody made an upset noise and put her head down. It was getting close to being around her nap time. It was a half hour away from nap time.

Michael brought Melody to the London Eye on their last stop. Melody admittedly went in right to the other side and sat, starring as the rise went up. Michael went over and sat next to her. "Pwetty," she commented as her hazel eyes grazed over the city of London. "I know a better view," Michael said. Melody gave him a look with one eyebrow being arched at him like he was from the nut gallery. "What is it?" Melody questioned. "You, my beautiful Melody Anastasia Lyric Clifford." He smiled and kissed her forehead. She giggled and blushed, leaning onto him.

Then his heart broke. He remembered the original memory of being on the London Eye. He never felt such love for her. He remembers the sky full of stars and her eyes shinning like them. His stomach full of butterflies. The woman of his life.

"Daddy, the ride ended." Michael got out of his day dream. He stood up and got out of it and went back to the hotel. Michael dropped Melody off at the room, with Kellin watching her. Michael went to Calum's room. Oh he had some things to say.

"Calum, open up!" Michael yelled as he knocked on the door. "Yeah, hold up!" Calum called and opened the door. Michael shoved his way in the room. "You know that you're not Melody's father? Right? I am! You weren't there! Don't act like you are! This is not some fanfiction were we fall in love and you adopt Melody! I didn't want go out there and give Melody a tour of London! You guys could've did that, but no! You had to pull those stupid things! It isn't funny, at all Calum!" Michael yelled at him. "I never thought of Melody as my daughter! I pulled that stunt, so that way you're one step fucking closer to getting over Haylie! If Melody didn't pull off your wedding ring when she was a baby, you would still be wearing it! If one of did take Melody on a tour. You would've been mopping in bed all day because you and your dead wife have history here! It's been how many years, Michael? Tell me! How many fucking years has it been since you and Haylie came here?!" Calum yelled back at him. "Six fucking years but Haylie couldn't even stand the thought of it after the third year of marriage!" Michael screamed. Calum tugged at his hair. "You need to get over her! I'm not seeing Haylie coming back any time soon Michael! She's gone! How many times do I have to say it before it goes through your fucking head! It's times like this where you need to grow a pair of balls and grow up! You can still love her, but don't suffer yourself because she isn't here!" Calum shouted. "At times like this I wish you weren't my friend! You don't fucking understand How it is to love someone that close and have them die!" Calum punched Michael square in the face. "Don't you dare tell me that I don't understand, Haylie was like a fucking sister to me! Just like you were a brother! Now just get out! I can't even stand the look of you anymore." Calum finished and looked away. "Fine! Be like that!" Michael yelled and slammed the door closed and angrily left the hotel.

Melody looked and made sure Kellin wasn't coming out of the bathroom. She looked at the notepad one more time. Calum -- 347. Melody shyly got out of the room and closed the door silently. "3-4-7," Melody repeated as she looked at the door numbers. She repeated the number as she found it. She softly knocked on the door, trying to immediate the secret knock, after she set down Tiggs and Daniel. Calum opened the door with a red face. "Hey, what are you doing here?" He asked after he crouched down to her height. Melody hugged him tightly. "Now what in the world are you doing here?" He asked. "Need cuddles to sleep." She mentioned. Calum brought her inside, "Melody, does anyone know you came here?" She shook her head. "Alright, go on the bed. Uncle Cal will be right there." Calum told her before texting Kellin that Melody was with him.

Calum got into the bed, and pulled her into his chest. "Cuddles," Melody whispered in an adorable voice. "Sing pwease," she asked. "Anything for you, my little sweetheart." He replied before softly singing Gotta Get Out. They ended falling asleep for hours.