Peter Pan and Wendy Darling

*Skip Months*

Melody dressed in her blue dress and white socks with the matching color shoes while the hairstylist did her hair for the show. Melody had a tiny butterfly going through her stomach. "There you go leading lady." The stylist said and Melody thanked her as she left.

Melody got out of her dressing room and went to Danny's. She walked him to see him putting his green shirt on. "You look handsome." She smiled. Danny struggled with the shirt and just tossed it to the side. "What are you doing over here?" He whispered. "When has it been a crime for me to see my boyfriend?" She asked back. "Since Mr. Jacobs caught you coming over here while I was changing last week for practice." He answered. Melody walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. He couldn't help but kiss back deeper. Soon their tongues entangled in each other. "Yo Danny!" Austin, who played Michael Darling, knocked on the door causing the seniors to stop and let him in. "I feel like an idiot." He whined as he was in light blue pajamas and held a teddy bear. "You look adorable, baby brother." He groaned at Melody's cooing. Then he looked at Danny's shirtless body. "Could you get a shirt on?" He said and his brain started thinking on why Melody was in the room. "Why are you here?" He asked. "Wait! Were you guys going to-" He made a disgusting face. "I don't wanna know." He finished. "Just pre-show kisses, that's all Austin." Melody informed him. "I'm going to go back to my room now." She said and left the room, sneaking back to the girls' side of the stage. Mr. Jacobs bumped into her and shook his head. "Ms. Melody go hurry and fix your lipstick and stay on your side of the stage." He said and kept walking.

"That's a first." She whispered, thinking on how he didn't say something nice to her or made a joke or tell her good luck. She went back to her room and wiped off the lipstick that wasn't on her lips and got more on her lips.

Soon the cast was on the stage and played their parts and hoped that they were not going to fall from the wires.

Then, they made it to the end and everyone already bowed except for Danny and Melody. "Ladies and gentlemen, I have my two leads to present. These two seniors are what made this show tonight and helped with the ones in years past. They, in fact, are finding something out tonight." Both Danny and Melody looked at each other with shock faces across the stage, still behind the curtains. "Both of them had went to IMEA, a music contest, Danny had got a place for being in the bass section and Melody gotten into the first soprano section.

"For the people who don't know how hard it is to get a spot, IMEA only accepts 100 out of the 5,000 people who audition. Now, Mr. Daniel Rab also received a chance to go to the sectionals! Ms. Melody Clifford didn't get that chance, but instead she gotten a better offer. Every certain senior from the choir and musicals get picked from each school, only one, to perform a musical over the summer. Ms. Melody will be upgraded from Wendy Darling to Christine Daaé!" Melody nearly cried.
Danny had the face of excitement.

"May I present my two best seniors, Melody Clifford and Daniel Rab!" The pair met in the middle and kissed each other. "I can't believe it." She whispered. "I can't either." He whispered back before they went to center stage and bowed, holding each other's hands. Austin handed Melody a flower bouquet while Danny got his from Nicole, who played the mother. They hugged each other again, Melody starting to cry.

The curtain closed and they went off to the hallway. "Ms. Daaé, Mr. Sectionals," Ryan greeted them with Vince behind him. "So, are you guys going celebrate tonight?" Ryan asked with a wink. "Eh-hm!" The pair of teen boys looked to see her uncles. Melody blushed as she noticed them. "Congratulations Melody," Luke said and looked down at her. "It's funny how you're going to graduate. Last I remember, you were still attached to Michael and cried when I took Spider-man." He mentioned. Melody smiled and shook her head. Luke brought her in a hug, "You did great." He whispered. "Thanks, Luke." She replied and he went down the line. "How's it going, Ryan?" Calum asked as Ashton praised the cast. "So what do I hear about my niece about celebrating and you winking?" He asked and Ryan turned red as his hair. "Uh, I met-" Calum chucked at him. "I'm just messing with you." Ryan laughed back nervously. "Melody, congrats. I don't think I've ever seen such a good Weddy as you. I can see you on Broadway, think about it." He remarked and Melody thanked him, faking a smile.

She thanked more people and Danny's mum came in the hallway. Olivia was crying and hugged him. "Oh Mum, why are you crying?" Danny replied. She looked at him, "You grew up too fast, Daniel." She whispered and kissed his cheek. "Mum," he groaned. "But I'm Peter Pan, I can't grow up." He laughed. She smiled and lightly slapped his arm. "Don't be stupid!" She chuckled. He laughed at her. "You both did a wonderful. I'm so proud of both of you." She remarked and hugged both of them. Michael came and smiled at Melody. "I'm so proud of you." He said and hugged her. "What would Mum say?" She asked, loud enough for only him to hear. "She would be so excited about you being in The Phantom of the Opera and how proud she would be. Not to mention how you struck good with a boyfriend." Michael told her then winked at Danny. "Thank you," she whispered. "Love you baby girl." Michael kissed her head. "Love you." She whispered. "I'll see you back home." He said before going down the line.