Due Day

*I just skipped a ton of months, but oh well*

I woke up to a hard grunt and a hard, okay that's too weak of a word, a compressed grasped on my shoulder. "Michael, get out of bed and help me get out of it!" Haylie fiercely yelled at me. "D-do-" "YES MICHAEL! GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED AND GET ME IN THE FUCKING CAR!" She yelled and I quickly got dressed and helped her dress and into the car. She was trying to keep quiet the in the car on the way to the hospital. Her breath had hitched and she slightly screamed every now and then, and tears poured down her face it was like a thunderstorm coming from her. "You're okay. We're almost there." I encourage, and kissed her hand. Within five minutes we were at the hospital and we hurried into the large, white colored building.

I went to the front desk and told the receptionist what was happening. One of the nurses behind her went and got a wheelchair for my wife. "Okay, how are you feeling?" She asked as she wheeled her down the hallway. "If p-pain went to a-anger it f-feels like I can k-kill someone in hell by h-how much i-it h-hu-rts." Haylie cried. I followed them to the room, but as we passed where the babies where at, I knew I was going to be a great father. I could already picture his or her first steps and word. Whatever the baby wanted to be, he or she is going to be loved and have great parents.

When Haylie lied in the bed she was in tears, but calmed down. "Michael," She grabbed my hand, "I love you, don't ever forget that." She softly said. I looked in her tearful eyes, "You know I'll never forget that, nothing is going to happen." I stood up from my chair and kissed her forehead and lips, "Why are you saying that, darling?" She gave me a shy look that she haven't given me since our first time we did it together, not drunk, and when we first met. "In case anything goes wrong, Mikey." She softly said and with her other hand she stroked my face. "I love you, Michael Gordon Clifford and so does our Nickolas James or Melody Anastasia-Lyric." She gently said before the doctors came in.

The head of all of them cleared his throat. I looked over at the group of them. "Still in a lot of pain I hear." He said. He had short grey hair that stood up, he was pretty short, and stocky. "It feels like hell is in my lower stomach." She answered with a breath of serious. "Well you have the option, a C-section or actually pu-" "C-section! I'm not pushing this child out of me, drugged or not! I'm in enough pain! She interrupted. The doctor smiled, "Well, I think we have our answer. One of the nurses will come later on to tell you everything that's going on." He chuckled and explained. The nurses helped my wife into a wheelchair for the second time this day. "I love you Mikey." She smiled. I kissed her lips, "I love you more than anything Haylie." I said before they took her to wherever they did the C-section at in the hospital.

I stayed in the room for Haylie's family to come. This would be the second time they would be coming to Australia after our wedding.

*Skip an Hour*

"Hi Michael," I heard an American accent. I couldn't tell if it was Haylie's mom or oldest sister by just their voice. I turned around to see a tan woman with brown hair that looked like she was in her forties, but was really in her fifties. "Hi Margaret. Haylie's taking a C-section." I explained. She smiled, "Couldn't handle the pain couldn't she?" She assumed. I nodded my head, "How did you know?" I asked. Margaret sat down on a chair nearby, "It's private. Haylie doesn't like to talk about it, it's understandable. She was only fourteen at the time of that. Let's just say the pain was too much for her." She simply said. "Is the rest of the family coming?" I asked, changing the subject. "Yes, other than Haylie's father and stepmother, I'm not surprise. I doubt that Haylie isn't either." She spoke. I nodded my head, "She told me how he wasn't the happiest when he found out that she was moving down here. " I stated and sat down beside her. "Haylie, well none of my girls, have a good relationship with their father. Bob isn't the easiest person to get along with. Haylie had the most struggle with him. That's where I will end it with my ex." She duly stated.

"Hi Mikey!" Exclaimed a high pitch voice, Haylie's older sister Kayla. She could be nice, at points, but otherwise she's a total bitch. I remember that Haylie used to call her a hoe before Kayla got married. "Hey Kayla." I said duly. "Oh, I can't wait until I have a new little baby! What are the names for the little one?" Her pitch is the most annoying thing that ever happened on this earth. I'm glad she lives on the other side of the earth. "If it's a boy, Nicholas James and if it's a girl, Melody Anastasia-Lyric. I can't wait to raise the child with Haylie." Her sister smiled, she looks so different than Haylie. Kayla was tan, dark brown hair, longer and thinner face, and taller in general height. She gasped, "I remember when Levi and Lilly were little, they were so precious! Oh, I can't wait to have some of my own!" She exclaimed. I softly nodded, we never really on good terms. When I first met her, she whispered something to her younger sister that made Haylie's face red with anger. She looked at me across the table as on if I was going to rape her sister right then and there. I know that she didn't approve of me. I don't care and neither does Haylie.

"When is Carlie and the twins coming?" Margaret asked. "Soon. Tim wished he could come, but he didn't have anyway to get today off." Tim is Haylie's brother-in-law. I was on better terms with Haylie's oldest sister than Kayla. "Bryan and the boys on are their way; I think they're excited. Jake says he's glad he can call his step-sister's child a niece or nephew." She explained. I sat in silence as they spoke for the rest of the time that it was just the girls.

Jake finally came in along with his older brother Zach. They both were total different builds, Jake was tall, chubby, brown hair, and much larger in general. Zach was average height, black hair, a beer gut, and blue-green eyes. Their dad came in, Bryan, Haylie loved him like a father. He was a inch or two taller than Jake with a shaved head and blue green eyes and a muscular thin. He walked up to me, "Hi Mike, how you doing?" He asked and shook my hand as I stood up. "A bit nervous, but excited. You?" I said. "Good," He stated. He was kind and a great guy, a simple country man. Everyone one talked about how happy they were about the baby.

Bryan, Margaret, and the twins went to get food. I started to get nervous, it's been about an hour and half and the nurse hadn't come to tell me anything. I started to walk back and forth with nervousness in my body. Haylie has to be fine, it must be the baby. There's a lot to do. Right?