Fan Comfort

The guys had meet and greet before the concert. Copeland and Melody played house with their stuffed animals in the corner of the room. Melody occasionally yawned, on the fifth time Michael spoke. "Melody, come here my little tyke." Michael cooed at her. She sat on his lap and rested her head on top of his chest. "Now, some of the fans will be coming in here. I want you to be a good girl and at least wave at them." Melody gave him a soft pout. "I know. I know. But they'll be very excited to see you. They will be loud too, but they mean very well. Give them a chance." Michael explained to her. Melody shyly nodded. "Are you tired still?" She nodded again. Michael handed Melody his Dr. Pepper. "Drink it slowly." Michael told her and unscrewed the cap. Melody obeyed her daddy. "That's enough, I still want you to sleep tonight." Michael smiled and removed the bottle from her hands. Melody giggled, her tongue tickled from the pop. "I love you, Melody Anastasia-Lyric." Michael smiled at her and kissed her nose and forehead. "I love you Daddy." She smiled and kissed Michael's cheek. "Awweee!!!" Came from the background.

Melody admittedly gripped onto Michael's body and hid her face into his chest. "Baby girl, there's nothing to be afraid of," Michael remarked while slightly chuckling. Melody whimpered and tried to hide herself deeper into Michael. "Melody, what did Daddy just tell you?" Michael asked in a warning voice. Melody shook her head. "Do I have to take away Spidey for a while?" Michael asked in the same voice. Melody looked up at him and shook her head. "Be nice then." Michael told her. She shyly peaked her head to the fans and waved with a mix of fear and shyness. "Awe, she's so adorable!" One of them exclaimed.

Melody looked at the other boys, who were all talking or taking pictures with the girls, even Copeland was talking to them as well. Some of the fans came up to Michael, while Melody grabbed a hold of Crazy Steve and Thomas and wedged herself into the space between Michael and the corner of the couch. She didn't like when some of the girls tried to flirt with Michael. Michael wasn't the biggest fan about it anymore either. Especially now that he has a daughter. He still loved the fans more than most things without hesitation! He just wasn't so vulnerable to have sex with them as much.

*Crazy Steve ^*

*Crazy Steve ^*

"Hi Melody," one of them smiled at her. Melody repeated her action. "Can I have a picture with you?" The teen girl with dyed black hair and brown eyed asked. Melody quickly shook her head. "I think that is where both her and I cross the lines with her." Michael added onto his daughter's actions.

"Hey, I hear you like stuffed animals. Is that true?" She asked. Melody nodded and shyly smiled. "Well, I got one for you." Melody's eyes grew and watch the girl shuffle through her bag. "There you are," she commented and pulled out a stuffed turtle. "Here you go," she smiled and handed the small daughter the toy. Melody brightly smiled and hugged the animal. "What do you say, Melody?" Michael asked. "T-thank you." She smiled at the girl. "Your welcome. What do you think about naming him?" The girl asked. Melody thought. "Cr-Crush," she answered and scooted a small bit closer to the teen.

Michael shyly smiled at her achievement. "I'm Tessa." She finally introduced herself. "T-Tessa good," Melody smiled. Tessa smiled back at her, "I'm going to talk to your uncles now, okay?" Tessa gently told Melody. The daughter nodded and waved. "Bye-bye," she mentioned

A boy came up with beach blonde hair, "Hey little cutie," he poked her little belly, making her giggle. Melody's hazel eyes kept looking at the boy. He was a handsome seventeen year old boy. He had a slight sun kiss skin and little ache that made his face a bit more attractive in a weird way. He wasn't very tall either. His eyes were a pound of chocolate. His voice was a nice medium of deep tone. He wore a grey Nike shirt and dark blue jeans.

"Can I have a hug?" He asked holding his arms or for her. Melody looked up at Michael for approval to hug this boy. "Go ahead baby girl, if you want to." Michael told her. Melody wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged the boy "Uh, your so light!" The boy exclaimed. She giggled at him again. The boy made her happy.

"Hey can you do me a favor?" He asked her. Melody nodded. "Can you give me a kiss on the cheek?" She looked back at Michael. Michael nodded. He was happy that his daughter was getting along with the fans. Melody pecked the boy's cheek. "You're just adorable little tot," he cooed and put her back beside Michael.

"Don't go cheating on Danny now," Ashton teased her. That brought a pout onto the girl's face. She wishes that Ashton didn't say anything about him. She missed Danny and her other friends. Melody curled into Michael's side, not wanting to see any of the fans anymore. "Hey, come here," Michael moved her to his lap, Melody looked down, "look at me," she obeyed, "just because Uncle Ashton was being a jerk, doesn't mean we have to pout. How about this, in the morning I'll let you call him. That sounds good doesn't it?" Melody nodded.

The fans left a few minutes later. "10 minutes until show time boys." John told them and left. "Melody look at me." The little girl listened to her father. "I don't want you to pull that stunt that you did yesterday. You're going to stay here. I will know if you try to run off because there's two big security guards right outside of the door. They'll tell me if you try to run off. Melody if you try, you will not like the punishment." Michael lectured her. "Do you understand?" She nodded. "Good," Michael kissed her forehead. "I love you, baby girl." MIchael smiled. "Love you daddy," Melody hugged him. Michael hugged her small body back and gently patted her bum. "Don't get in trouble," he whispered in her ear. "No trouble, Daddy. Melody get no trouble." She whimpered and snuggled closer to him.

"5 minutes guys," John reminded them before leaving again. "Daddy is going to make his fans very happy soon. You behave. I'll be back before you know it and you can watch daddy and your uncles on that TV." Michael pointed at the TV on the wall. "Okay, Daddy." Melody replied. "Be good." Michael spoke before John came in and told them that one minute was left. All of the guys left, leaving Melody and Copeland together with the security guards.

Melody watched with extreme internist at the TV as she watched her family make their fans scream as they began to play Don't Stop. Melody began to fall asleep towards the end of their performance.

"Okay everyone, we're going to quiet down for this last song and we're going to mix it up a bit. We're going to sing Wherever You Are, since that's my daughter's lullaby and she should be asleep by now." Michael announced. "What time is it anyways?" Calum asked. "Nine thirty," Ashton answered. "Yeah, she isn't going to pull an all nighter." Michael replied. The fans went nuts, not many of them even remember the last time they perform the song.

Melody watched and was laying down on the couch with a blanket, since Michael was prepared for her to fall asleep during the concert. Copeland put Spider-man under Melody's head to use as a pillow and got on the other side of the couch and pulled some of the blanket into herself and used Steve as a pillow. "Goodnight Melody." Copeland spoke. "Goodnight Copeland." Melody yawned before falling asleep.

Once the show ended, everyone was tired and called it a night. When they got to the hotel rooms, everyone crashed.

*Send in requests please!*