New Bedtime Song

*On Tour Bus*

"Time for bed little cutie." Michael cooed as picked up his small daughter. "No, not bedtime. I stay up." Melody smiled, wanting to watch her daddy and uncles play video games while yelling at each other. It made the little one laugh. "Yes bed, I don't want a little crabby girl in the morning because she didn't get her beauty sleep." Michael spoke to his daughter that wore a pink night gown that had little dark pink penguins from her uncle Luke. "But I'm not tired." She huffed. "Yes you are. We have a busy day tomorrow. You need your sleep," He replied, trying to think of a way to get Melody to sleep.

He walked to the small fridge and poured milk into a glass while his daughter sat on the bed next to it. "Please work," Michael whispered before sitting down next to his hazel eyed daughter. "Here, now drink it slow." He told her as he handed the glass over. She nodded before bring it up to her lips and took small gulps. Her eyes slowly closed as Melody got close to being done with the glass. She exhaled as she finished the milk. "All done?" Michael asked as he wiped away the milk mustache that Melody was wearing. "Hmm-mmh," Melody hummed in reply.

He chuckled and brought her to the back of the bus, knowing she probably wasn't going to fall asleep within a half hour. She had a non-connected game controller so she felt like she was playing with her family with Thomas in her lap.

Eventually, she rested the back of her head on Michael's chest. Michael paused the game, "Damn it, Michael! I was about to win!" Luke yelled. Michael sent a glare that could kill if it could. "Oh," Luke mouthed. Michael sighed as he stood up and brought Melody to the bunk that she was sleeping in while she was on the tour bus. "Daddy, can you sing to me?" She sweetly asked as she snuggled up with Daniel, Michael's once stuffed lion. "Sure baby girl, what song?" He asked as he brought the blanket up on her body. "The airplane song," she muttered. "Alright, the airplane song it is." Michael replied.

He began to hum the instrumental to the beginning of the song before singing softly, like an acoustic version of the song. "Most of my life, I sat on my hands, I don't make a sound. Getting it right, I made all my plans, lost, never found. Your eyes, your smile can light up the night, night." He used his hands and rose them up to emphasis that his note was going higher. "Embers and neon signs paint up our sky, sky." His little girl started to copy his movements. "Airplanes cut through the clouds like angels can fly, we'll never die. Sirens cut through the night like screams that are fire, rising up higher. Like I've something to prove, nothing to lose. In this city, in this city woah." He sang and the other guys came behind him to join in.

"All of this time, I questioned myself, I never could wait. Looking for signs, not asking for help, I know it's too late. Love lost and buried here, it comes to life, life." Michael made his fingers walk on Melody's nose before 'flying' in the sky. Causing the little girl to giggle. "Make believe worlds make us all feel alive, live."

"Airplanes cut through the clouds like angels can fly, we'll never die. Sirens cut through the night like screams that are fire, rising up higher. Like I've something to prove, nothing to lose. In this city, in this city woah." All of them sang.

"I never wanna wait for this, harder that I was made for this. I won't fade into dark. I'm not gonna say that I'm sorry, gonna see the end of this story. I won't fade into darkness." He made his voice a bit softer and stroked his daughter's hair. "Airplanes cut through the clouds like angels can fly, we'll never die. Sirens cut through the night like screams that are fire, rising up high. Like I've something to prove, nothing to lose in this city, in this city oh." The little girl drifted into her dream land. "Goodnight baby girl." Michael whispered before kissing her head and pulled back the curtain.

They went to the back of the bus, Calum shaking his head with a smirk. "What are you laughing at, Calum?" Michael snapped, not understanding. "Just thinking about how you said you would be the cool uncle and be the last one to be a dad; now you're the oldest dad. I can start to see a bit of you in her." He explained to him. "After like the first month from birth she started acting like me." Michael replied with a bit of sass. Calum sighed, "I can see that she's starting to look a little like you. Your facial structure, it isn't so chubby anymore, it's more like yours." He explained, trying to make sense. Michael shrugged before they all returned to their game they were playing.

Melody decided to be a bit of a devious child and took some of the blankets for herself and her stuffed animals. She layered them and was definitely warm. She just had to wait until the boys went to their bunks. Melody just didn't realize that they wouldn't have been out of the back until she woke up again.

*Melody's Dream*

There were too many of them to find her uncles or daddy. "Help! Daddy? Ashy? Calum? Luke?" She called as loud as her small voice could carry, trying to get over the screams of the fans. The small girl tried to weave her way through the crowd. The crowd never seemed to shrink, it more less grew. "Dadddyyy, Aashton, Callum, Luukkee!" She cried as she tried to push through the screaming and crying fans. I must be getting closer she thought. That was before someone pushed her aside, "Watch it kid." They growled. They all seemed to get louder and closer, Melody started panting and felt like she couldn't breathe before everything and everyone was spinning around her.

"Melody," Michael shook her arm, having her jump to real life. "Daddy," She breathed and threw herself at him, slightly crying. "Baby girl, shh. It was just a dream. We're all here and so are you. No need to cry." He consoled, rubbing her back. She burrowed her little body into her father's. He saw how she was kicking and crying out for help in her sleep. It wasn't something that could go ignored. "I'm here, shh, it's okay. No need to cry. Daddy's got you. It was just a dream, it wasn't real." Michael hushed and held her tight and kissed the top of her head.

The dad grabbed Daniel and gave his daughter him. "Daniel is a strong and fierce lion, he'll protect you, even though he's small." He explained as Melody calmed down. "He's a great for being the sidekick of Spidey." Michael spoke gently, deciding to start rocking her like he did when she was a baby, soothing her back to slumber.

*Sorry guys, but I'm getting complete writer's block. I've never had so much in my life. It isn't funny.

This chapter was made a really long time ago.
So if you want leave requests!!!
I know I'm very disappointing at this point in the story...

I'm almost ready to say fuck it and time skip to major events and when Melody Anastasia Lyric Clifford is a teenager. (shit goes down!)

Remember to comment and vote! Love you all!*