Sick and Acting Child

*This isn't my best one, and gets a little confusing, I know I'm terrible. Just bare with me.*

I went to wake up Melody, it is already 10 in the morning. "Baby girl wake up." I said and shook her arm. She opened her eyes and looked sad then she coughed and sneezed. "Daddy my tummy feels icky." She pouted. "It's okay, are you hungry?" She shook her head. "Okay, we're going to Uncle Ash's house today." She nodded her head as I picked her up. "You are having a bottle today though." I tell her. "Otay," She softly said. I got her spider-man bear and started to the bedroom door, she cried out for something. "Do you want anything else?" I asked from ger cry. "Blanket. " She confirmed. I grabbed the fluffy, yellow blanket from the bed. "That's it?" She nodded.

I went to the kitchen and put her in the booster seat, getting the bottle ready. without her looking, I put some medicine in it, remembering the struggle of trying to get her to swallow the medicine from the last time she got sick. I brought her the sippy-cup. "Thank you. " She weakly said and took a sip of the milk with medicine. She made a discussed look at the liquid, "It tastes bad." She confirmed. "It's good for you. Now drink up." I commanded. My daughter obeyed, even though there was never a pleasant look on her face from drinking it. "Good girl," I praised and took her out of the chair.

I put her in her car seat. Melody whimpered. I put the blanket on her and Spidey next to the seat.

*At Ashton's *

I was up to record first. I put Melody down on the couch and she cried out for me. "Hey, shh I'll be right back. Then we'll cuddle. You can cuddle with uncle Ash until then. " I cooed. She had tears running down her round face and went on Ashton's lap. Her eyes followed me to the recording. "Daddy," She whimpered.

*No POV*

She cried into Ashton's chest for her daddy. "Hey you're okay. Look daddy is right there." He pointed at Michael playing his guitar. She sniffed with tears falling. "Do you want me to tell a story to you? " He asked. Melody nodded, gripping onto his shirt. "Okay, " He took a few minutes to think of a story and went with an old music video.

"Don't Stop," He thought out loud of a title. "Not too long ago there were four men that fought crime. There's names were Mike-ro-wave, Smash, Dr. Fluke, and Cal-Pal...." She calmed down a bit. Michael's daughter still wanted her daddy. Ashton sometimes noticed her looking over at her father and sometimes made grabby hands at him.

Melody got a funny feeling in her stomach. "Icky tummy, " She said to Ashton, hoping he'll get the hint. "Do you want to go in the bathroom?" He asked and she nodded. He picked her up and set her down in front of the toilet in the downstairs bathroom. Next thing that was happening all that was in her stomach was coming out of her mouth. She cried as more came out. Ashton whispered happy and sweet things to her and rubbed her back as the poor girl threw up. She stopped within 5 to 10 minutes later. "I sowwy, " She gently said, weakenedby her previous action. "It's okay. we all do it." He said. "I had to do the same thing with your daddy. " She giggled. "There's a smile!" He praised. That was before she threw up in the bowl again. The last time she threw up, Ashton had her rinse her mouth out with sone mouth wash to get the taste out.

She finally stopped and didn't throw up again after another five minutes. Melody snuggled into her uncle's chest and cried. "You're okay, shh. Is there any more icky?" She looked up at him, "No icky." She said and sneezed. "Good, I think your daddy is done recording." Ashton added.

Melody smiled and went to the room on the couch as Luke went to record, instead of being in the bathroom any more. Once when she saw where he was, she climbed up to his lap, "Are you feeling better?" Michael asked as he came out of the recording booth. She nodded. He couldn't help but grab another bottle that had medicine in it. "Do you think you can keep it in your tummy?" He asked. She nodded and grabbed the bottle from her father and started drinking fast. "Hey, hey slow down. It's not a race." He said. She slowed her drinking down. "There you go." He praised. Soon enough she went to sleep. Michael rubbed her back as she slept on his chest with her hand wrapped around his finger softly grabbing it and letting go. All of her sickness tired her out. He kissed her head and laid her down on the couch with the blanket on her with her stuffed spider-man to her side. He sighed and rannhis hand threw his hair.

"Okay over there Michael?" Luke asked. He shook his head, "This girl is going to be the death of me. I don't know how yet, but she will be." He replied with a sigh. Luke chuckled, "That's what you said about Haylie when she was on her period. You lived." Michael remembered, all of the cuddling and the heat pads that he helped with and the many times she went to the bathroom and crying and b*tching. He missed it in a way. He missed babing her in some ways like feeding her food sometimes and make her breakfast in bed. All of it. He missed.

His flashbacks of Haylie ended by his daughter cuddling up to him. "Daddy, I'm cold." Melody shivered. He took her in his lap and put her in her zip up jacket. She practically drowned in it, but it made her warmer. "Thank you." She said in a cute voice. She made the sleeves go inside the shirt, so there was more warmth.

"Warmer?" He asked. "Mhm," She hummed happily and tucked her legs in the jacket. "Don't disappear on me Melody. " He chuckled, seeing only her head not in the jacket. She took the hood of the jacket and put it over the place for the head to be. Michael chuckled and talked to the other guys until he decided to have a little fun. "Hey guys have you seen Melody?" He obviously knew and so did the other guys but they played along. "No, do you think she ran?" Calum asked. "No her Spidey and blanket are atill here, unless.." he started to fake cry. "Unless she wanted me to remember her of."
"Melody, would not run away she's like her father too lazy to go anywhere." Ash spoke. There was a giggle from the child's hidding spot. "Michael your jacket must be magic, it just laughed!" Calum said, trying not to laugh. Michael also tried his hardest not to laugh as he poked at the jacket enough to tickle Melody. "I think your right Calum! It never done it before though. There must be a magician inside it or the magician put a spell on it!" He exclaimed. Michael picked up the jacket with his daughter and her little legs came out, "OH MY THERE'S A CHILD IN HERE! Don't worry Mike-ro-wave is here to save you!" Michael yelled happily and put the daughter of his and the jacket on his lap. " I'm coming to save you!" He teased and opened the zipper. " Guys Melody was in there!" He pretended to be shocked. She giggled and clapped her hands, "you found me!"she giggled. He blew raspberries on her tummy and cheek. She blew up with laughter and snorted. "Daddy stttooooppp!" He looked up at her, " I'm sorry I'm not your daddy I'm Mike-ro-wave. I saved you. you must be confused. He acted. She shook her head and looked around the room. "Ashy tell Mike-ro-wave he's my daddy." She stated. He played along, "Little girl you were trapped in a jacket for a very long time. I'm not what you call Ashy, I'm Smash. What's your name , but I must say beautiful girl what's your name?" She blushed. " Melody, please can you bring me back to my daddy. I love him too much to leave him. " sge started playing along as well. "A beautiful name for a beautiful girl in distress. I can save you and bring you to your daddy. I'm Cal-Pal. can I ask what your Daddy looks like?" Calum asked. She thought about the image of her dad. " He is weally tall, gween eyes, and black hair. He looks like Mike-ro-wave! " She pointed out. " Can you tell us his name? " 'Smash' asked. She nodded, " Michael Clifford. that's my daddy." Calum's eyes went wide, "Thee Michael Clifford?!" She giggled and nodded her head. " OMG we need to bring her back! You all know that I really really really want to meet him!" Smash excited. *Mashton af* "Take me home Mike-ro-wave!" She cheered and made grabby hands to him. "Okay, I can take you. Do you want anything before we leave?" She nodded, " Spidey and blanket!" She cheered and grabbed the objects. "Okay, but you have to give him and me a kiss and hug when I get you home." He explained. " Otay Mike-ro-wave. " She agreed. Michael picked her up. She rested her head on his shoulder, tired from her previous icky tummy. "I'm tired," she muttered and closed her eyes. "I'll bring you home." He murmured and kiased her temple. "Say goodbye to the other heros Melody. " She looked up with her exhausted eyes and waved before putting her head back down and closed her eyes, drifting to sleep. He brought her in the car and buckled the sleeping child. "Good night Melody. Sweet dreams. " He said and drove in the quiet car since he didn't want to wake his daughter.