Warming Up

Melody had Danny stop on the side of her road after their date at the movies and dinner at Olive Garden and they unbuckled their seat belts. "I had a really fun time tonight." Melody told him. "I thought you would." The tension was awkward for some reason. "I guess this is goodnight." He shrugged and kissed her.

Melody had brought the kiss in deeper for them over the center console. Their tongues then met in harmony in each other's mouths. Danny got closer to her and started to rub her shoulder blade and caressed her facial cheek with his other hand. "Hmm, Melody," he mumbled into her. Melody pulled away and caught her breath. Danny raised the center console and stopped running his car. "Shit," Melody gasped. "That was good," she added before swallowing and continued to lightly puff.

The teens then got close together again and started to make out once more. Danny's hands wandered to the same places and Melody pulled back and shook her head, moving his hand that was on her shoulder blade and moved it to her chest and then brought them back to colliding their tongues. A new pleasure sprouted through Melody as Danny gently rubbed her chest. "Holy, fuck," she moaned.

"Danny, fuck," she moaned. Danny moved his hand, that rested on Melody's cheek, lower to her jean covered bum. She lightly jumped at the sudden and unexpected contact, but then pulled away and lightly scooted away. "I'm sorry, it just-" "It's fine, Danny. Honestly, I just was a bit surprised of it, that's all." She whispered and kissed him, going back into grip.  Danny pressed them together and he gently rubbed her ass slightly. Melody lightly moaned in his mouth and ran her hands through his hair. Danny let his lips go to her neck, "I love you." Melody whispered to him. "I love you more." Danny mumbled into her skin, his lips traveling further down.

"Danny, my dad's going to start wondering what we're doing." She warned. "Your dad trusts me." He replied. "Not if I have a hickey." She stated and got off his lap and kissed him. "I promise we'll do it, but not now. Especially when my dad can catch us." She whispered and adjusted her shirt before getting out of the car. "I love you, Danny." She told him. "Love you too, MJ." Danny remarked as she walked towards her house.