Sercret Boxes

*I'm back, everyone calm down!*

"Melody, do we have to?" Ryan whined as they walked into the Clifford household that Friday afternoon. "Yes, now stop complaining." She stated. "Melody, I'm going to-" Michael stopped what he was saying when he saw Ryan. Ryan bent down and 'hid' behind Melody. "Work. And why is there a Ryan hiding behind you?" Michael questioned. "Project," she simply answered. "Alright, that answers why he's here, but why is he hiding behind you?" Michael asked again. "I don't know." She laughed. "I'll be a good boy, Mr. Clifford, I'll make sure nothing happens to Melody when you're away." Ryan voice came into the air. "Good, otherwise I'll do whatever happened to Melody to you, but much worse." He said before grabbing his keys. "Have a great time!" Michael called as he left.

"Yeah, you're such a tough guy Ryan." Melody chuckled. "Shut up," he whined. "Now let's go look in the boxes!" She declared and ran to the closet. Ryan slowly walked back into the room. "You pick. What box should we start with?" Ryan looked over the names on the boxes, Don't Forget, Home Warmth, Sharing with Michael, Random Clothes, Stories and Books. "Okay, well, I fear that random clothes might involve bras and underwear and things that your mum used to turn on your dad, so no. The books and stories could have kinky stuff, so no. Sharing with Michael just sounds weird and nothing I want to know about, so I guess that leaves us with Don't Forget and Home Warmth." Ryan eliminated his chooses down to two.

"Let's start with Home Warmth. That sounds innocent." He said and picked up the box and pulled it out of the closet. Melody took a large exhale. The box was dusty and looked like it hadn't been touched until Ryan did. "You open it, since I had to get it out." Ryan spoke to Melody. "O-okay," she stuttered before gently pulling the cardboard box open.

Inside the box, was a orange body and yellow spot and head of an iguana. It was faded of course. Melody softly pet the body of the iguana. The fur was soft like a newborn kitten's fur. She slowly picked it up and held it to her chest. Something hit her from the inside like a book flying out of a bookshelf from the back of her head to her forehead.

It was like she went back in time to when she could only crawl. Melody got out of her daddy's sight and the box was tilted sideways and there was the iguana's head sticking out of the box. She took a hold of it and sucked on its cheek. "Melody, oh baby, no. We don't play with mummy's stuff, especially that. That's very precious to her." Michael lectured her and put the toy back in the box. Melody got tearful, "Hey, hey it's okay. Let's go play with the stuffed dog and armadillo and penguin that your uncles gave you. That's fun, now let's go."

"Earth to Melody, hello? Anyone home?" Ryan snapped his fingers in front of her face. "Yeah, sorry. A memory kind of hit me." Melody explained.

There was old sweatshirts from her high school and pictures of her with friends. "This is kind of scary how much you look like her, Melody. You sure we aren't looking at pictures of the you in the past?" Ryan asked. "Ryan, you're an idiot!" Melody threw a picture frame at him. "You're really fucking lucky that didn't break." Ryan mentioned. There wasn't much else in the box, so they went to the next one.

"Let's be risky and pull out the Michael one, then the don't forget." Melody smirked and pulled out the box. "You open it and tell me there isn't any sex toys in there." Ryan hid his face in his shirt. "Ryan, stop being a stupid fucker!" She exclaimed at him and opened the box. On the top was a scrapbook. It had the title of London Coffee. Melody opened it and several discs fell out and Melody picked them up and smirked. "Wanna take the risk?" Ryan was hesitate, "O-okay." He whispered.

Calum came into the house, just as Melody put in one of the homemade videos. "What are you two doing?" He asked, suspiciously looking at the cardboard boxes to Melody. "Promise me that you won't tell my dad." Melody spoke strongly with pure wanting. "Alright, I promise." Calum replied. Melody took a breath of relief. "I wanted to know about Mum, and I knew the boxes were the answer. Ryan agreed to help." Melody explained "As long there wasn't any sexual things." Ryan sassed. Calum scoffed. "There was supposedly a box, your dad, when your mum was alive, went nuts to find it. Never did. So you're safe." Calum said and sat next to Ryan.