House of Memories

*Melody and her friends are in 3rd grade*

A knock on the door stopped Olivia washing the dishes. She walked over to the door and opened it to the man she once was deeply in loved with. "Olivia, where's Daniel?" He asked. "He's at school. Why? You have no business to do with him anyways. Since you don't need anything, you can leave my property." She sassed and was starting to close the door, but Aaron stopped the door with his hand, pushing against it. "What about our property? Remember it needs to be filled with memories. Warmth, love, children, a family." Aaron spoke in persuasion.

"You had that chance for that life and you ruined it. Now get off of my property." She slammed the door and he let her do that. "I wish you to be in our House of Memories." He said and sounded depressed. "I was in that house once! It was a nightmare with bruises and blood and harm!" Olivia yelled with no hesitation to her ex husband. "I was in a cold, dark prison cell with a prisoner who was holding me captive!" She yelled with more anger.

Shock hit her mentally and she quickly locked the three locks on the door. Aaron, on the other side, hit the door. It sounded like it was his whole body as well. His anger always had easily turned on like someone turned a light switch on. Turning the switch off was like stopping a volcano and tsunami together. "Leave! Unless you don't want to see your son or me every again!" Olivia screamed. "You'll regret saying that!" He yelled

She did.

Aaron managed to break down the door and grabbed Olivia by the neck and slammed her up against the wall. "I'll make sure you will never see Danny, again, you bitch!" He spat in her face. She seen this side too many times, but not at this level. Olivia could feel herself loosing oxygen as she managed to get air. "Go ahead. You'll see him after you get out of jail." She gasped with anger and revenge. A gleam went through his sweet brown eyes before he punched her in the face, giving her a black eye. Then again with a bloody nose. The blood ran on his knuckles and her face. She spat the blood at him too.

Aaron dragged Olivia to the kitchen and grabbed a glass cup and smashed it on her head. He let her fall to the ground. Aaron didn't hesitate to kick her in the face and stomach. Several times, with all of his might. He kicked her back and bent down to her. "You will give me Daniel or you'll get worse and never see him again." He threatened. "In your dreams." She gasped. "We'll see about that." Aaron smirked and looked over the counters. He stood and had an evil grinn as he grabbed a sharp stake knife. "Actually, it's happening right now." Aaron got back over her. He didn't hesitate to slice her arm then her legs.

"You're going to lose everything, Olivia. You piece of shit!" Aaron kicked her again before leaving the house.

Her sister called the ambulance when her sister came into the house and managed not to panic during the event and called the school, so they knew what was happening.

When the work was done at the hospital, Olivia grabbed her sister's hand. "Get Danny out of the house and get him safe. Have your husband take him to a hotel far away. Aaron wants Danny. He doesn't care about me anymore, only Danny. Save him." Olivia's voice was weak, but her sister could tell it wanted to be strong. "We'll keep the both of you safe." She whispered back. "We're going to have to move. H-how can I do that I do-don't any money." Olivia cried. The sister hushed her. "Right now, I only want you to get better. We'll worry about all of that when you get better. If you have to, you can live with us. It's no big deal. Now rest."

*Did anyone cry or die?*