A Fort

Melody came home to see a blanket fort in her living room. "Dad, why is there a fort in our living room?" Melody asked, loud enough so that the message was hard from his room. Then, a Danny crawled out and smiled at her. Melody smiled and crawled under the fort. Danny smiled and wrapped her in his arms them kissed her forehead. "What movies do you want to watch?" He asked and handed her a pile of DVDs.

"Phantom of the Opera, really?" She laughed. "I thought I'd get a sneak peek at my girlfriend's part." He mentioned and kissed her. "Well I prefer that it would stay a surprise." She smirked and put it aside. "It's too soon to watch Peter Pan." She mentioned. Melody smiled at Jersey Boys and Beauty and the Beast. Soon the actions and comedies came into the stack and the movies started to play.

Danny played the movies and covered them up with some blankets. At one point, the movies didn't matter anymore, the teens making out with each other. Melody lightly moaned in his mouth as she got on top of him, straddling him. Danny started to massage her back and reached her bra clasp. Then ran them back down, reaching her bum. He kissed her and spanked her ass. Melody moaned in response. "My naughty girl." He whispered in a chuckle below flipping them over, making him on top.

Melody looked up at him with lust and excitement. "God, you're gorgeous." He whispered and kissed her. "Danny, what if my dad walks in?" Melody asked with caution. "Don't worry, he said he would be home around eight or nine at night." He said. Melody hummed and brought her hand up into his shirt, feeling his muscles and chest. "We can do a lot then." She lightly tugged on it after she went back down it. He slipped it off easily and tossed it to the side. He bent down again, kissing her neck and rubbed one of her breasts. "Fuck, Danny." She whispered and arched her back a bit. He slipped his hand into her shirt and touched her bra, looking at her, asking with his eyes if it was okay to touch her bare chest. Melody nodded before he slipped it under.

A black bra, a red shirt, a black shirt and grey basketball ball shorts were tossed across the fort. Danny took her boob into his mouth and lightly sucked it. "Ah, Danny, shit!" Melody exclaimed in a gasp. She reached down and palmed Danny through his firework boxers. He eagerly moaned and pushed his hips into her grasp. Danny took a hold of the top of her underwear with his index fingers and thumb, giving her a look for permission. "Please," she breathed and lifted her hips and Danny slowly brought them down her legs.

He bent down to her pussy. "Is it okay?" She nodded admittedly and Danny licked her pussy. "Oh, Danny! Shit!" Melody moaned. He gently kissed her clint and then sucked on it. "Oh my-oh my! God! Damn!" She exclaimed and bucked her hips. Danny put his hands on her hips, keeping her from bucking them. He then went downward again and put her tongue inside of her. Melody moaned and tangled her hands in his hair.

Danny had his tongue leave her. Melody gasped and looked up at him, "Why did you stop?" She panted. Danny leaned over and kissed her. "Do you want to go all the way?" He asked. "Yeah, yeah," Melody whispered. "Let me know if you want me to stop." Danny told her and took off his boxers. He scurried to his shorts and took a condom from the pocket before putting it on his six to seven inch cock.

"I'm going to start," Danny warned and slowly put his head in her. "Ah!" Melody exclaimed. Danny stopped, "Melody, we don't need to do this." He said with comforting. "No, keep going. I'll tell you when to stop....It's just....new." She mentioned. Danny nodded and put a little more in her. She only panted this time and he kept half-inching himself in. He got to be fully in her and leaned over her. "You're doing so good Melody." He told her and kissed her. "Let me know when you want to move." He added. Melody nodded and took a few breathes. She grabbed onto his biceps, "Okay, you can move." She said. Danny kissed her nose before slowly thrusting her, gradually going a tad faster.

"Yes!" Melody exclaimed after a few minutes of picking up speed. "Oh, hit that spot again." She encouraged him. Danny went a quicker and deeper and Melody moaned more. "Fuck! Danny, do that again!" Melody moaned. He obeyed. "I-I'm going to cum!" She announced and Danny hit the spot again and she felt him getting sloppy. "I'm going to cum soon." Danny warned and kept thrusting. He groaned and slipped out of her after she came too.

He laid down and panted beside her. "Danny, fuck, we need to do that again." Melody panted. "Not a problem." He replied. She giggled back. "What?" Danny asked. "I'm thinking of what Ryan would say." She laughed and Danny joined in. "I'm going to dressed in more comfortable clothes." She said and got her bra and underwear on. Danny snuck in a slap on her blue silk-like fabric covered ass as she walked to her room. He smiled as she gave him a small glare. He laughed and laid down as his girlfriend went to change. "I just lost my virginity to a girl I love most. I'm going to marry her one day." He breathed, looking up at the ceiling of the fort.