Jaycee's Kitty

Jaycee woke and turned off her phone alarm. She went in to the bathroom and did her make up and relized that most of them were close to empty. "Great, time to go home real quick, gotta feed the cat too." She whispered to herself Ave got ready. "Jaycee gettin' pwetty?" A little voice entered the room. Jaycee smiled and turned to her. "Yeah babe," She answered and put her make up away. "Can Melody get pwetty?" Melody sweetly asked, swaying slightly. Jaycee shook her head, "You're already beautiful." Jaycee pecked her head. "We're going to make a quick trip to my house today, okay?" Melody nodded with a smile. She liked going to new places, it was a new adventure. "Jaycee's house!" Melody cheered. "After we eat, little munchkin." Jaycee told her an wnt to the kitchen and made scrambled eggs. "Now your house?" Melody asked once more. "Let's get you changed your clothes then my house." Jaycee said then changed her into leggings and a a white shirt with a 5 Seconds of Summer logo on it. "Okay, now we can go to my house." Jaycee told Melody. "Yay," She smiled and reached her small arms up to be picked up. Jaycee picked her up, "You're as light as a little feather," She commented. "No I'm not," Melody sassed. "Alright, you're not." Jaycee laughed before going to the car and buckled Melody and herself in and drove to her apartment building.

She parked in her normal spot and got Melody out of the car before walking into the building. "Hey Jay bae," A guy with large blue eyes and brown hair kissed her cheek. "No Max," She blushed as she pushed his face away. "Why not, you weren't saying that last week." He said in a flirty voice and brushed aside her hair and started to kiss her neck. "Eww!" Melody exclaimed, covering her eyes. "Whose this little cutie?" Max cooed. Melody whimpered and hugged Jaycee's leg. "This is Melody. I'm babysitting her over the next few months. Her dad is on tour." Jaycee explained to him. "Well Ms. Melody, it was a pleasure meeting you. Now, I have to go to work. Goodbye Jaycee." He kissed Jaycee and waved to Melody, who wasn't looking at him.

Jaycee shook her head and pushed the button to the elevator before it opened. She sighed before going into the small space with Melody, pressing the level four button. "Now, we're going to have a quick in and out, okay." She stated and Melody nodded.
The elevator dinged and the doors opened up to a long hallway going both left and right. "Follow me and hold my hand," Jaycee told her in her kind voice and took her hand softly. Jaycee led the way down the left and turned to the fourth door on the right, then unlocked the door. "This Jaycee'shouse?" Melody asked while looking up at her. "Yup, and you'll get to meet my kitten, Feather, she's very nice and soft." Jaycee smiled. Melody gasp and brightly smiled as they walked in the apartment. Jaycee closed the door and went to get bathroom for her make up. Melody sat on the couch and a multi brown kitten came and hopped onto the couch and rubbed its head on Melody's hand. "Hi kitty," Melody spoke and beganto gentle pet the cat's head. "You're a soft kitty." She said and giggled softly as Feather climbed into her lap and purred. Melody continued to pet and scratch her behind the ears. "You're a good kitty, Feather. I like you." Melody confessed to the cat. "Is she being good for you?" Jaycee asked, coming out of her room. "Yeah, she likes to purr." Melody answered sweetly. Jaycee smiled, "Would you like to give her a treat," She questioned. Melody gave a joyful look, "Please!" Jaycee walked over to a cabinet and brought out a purple bag and the cat jumped off of Melody's lap. "Come here Melody," Melody obeyed and stood next to Jaycee, Feather swaying her tail with her eyes glued on the bag. "Okay reach your hand out," Melody did and Jaycee put three cat treats in the tyke's hands. "Now bring your hand down to her. Feather won't hurt you." Jaycee guided her hand down before Feather licked up the treats. "Can I give her more?" Melody shyly asked. "The next time we come over you can, but not today. Otherwise, she'll get fat." Jaycee laughed and filled the automatic foods dish. "Okay, next time," Melody summarized in her own ways. "Yup, now time to go to the park." Jaycee said in a happy voice and picked the girl up. "I love the park, the swings are favorite." Melody told Jaycee. "Well then you can swing on them the whole time we're there then." Jaycee told her. "Yay!" She cheered and they left the apartment building then travel to the park.

Sorry this was a filler and a sucky ending. I put my newly found of opinion of Bryana below if you want to know and read it.

*I decided to try to understand how Bryana is a good person and I'm trying to accept that her and Ash are dating (Daddy come back ;( I miss you!) so I followed her on twitter. With all the Luke stuff going on and his gf being a hoe to some fans, I have more respect for Bryana.*