Bands Play Day

Holy fuck, you guys must really like emotional Michael or something, last chapter, there's over 10 votes *Yes, this is important to me, even though it may sound sad to some of you*! I haven't got that since ancient year ago!

*The Inside*

"Wakey, wakey my little children we're meeting important people today." Michael remarked as he came into Eliot and Melody's shared room. Both of them groaned. Melody snuggled into her stuffed Spider-man while Eliot cuddled into his comforter and baby frog blanket.

"Well, I guess I'm going to have to get my friend the tickle monster to get you out of bed." Michael threatened. Both of them obeyed then. Michael dressed Melody in a blue and white flannel that said PUNK ANGEL on the back. Then grabbed her little, black leggings and put her in the same blue as the flannel combat boots. "Okay, go tell your brother to come in here and brush your teeth." He said. Melody nodded before Eliot came in and replaced Melody's spot.

Michael put his easily cold son in a long sleeve All Time Low Don't Panic album long sleeve shirt and black jacket  that had fleece on the inside, then put him in dark blue jeans. Eliot put on his low top black Converse, which had a R and L on the toes. Michael put them both in the car before driving.

"Where's Mummy?" Melody asked. "She's going out with some friends today; so it'll be just us and the people you'll be meeting." Michael answered and pulled into the studio parking lot. The two children automatically felt better, being somewhere they knew like their house.

Michael held both of their hands to the photo shoot room. Eliot loved this room, he could be a little model in this room. Melody, on the other hand, hated this room.

"Daddy," she mumbled and made grabby hands up at him. The father picked up his shy daughter while Eliot ran off to the group of men that were talking in a corner on brown leather couches. "Hi! I'm Eliot James Clifford!" He remarked and brightly smiled. He didn't really care that he didn't know any of them, but got a high for attention.

"Come on baby girl, let's go meet people." Michael said and Melody hid her face into his neck. His sister obviously hated the socialism of being a child of a famous person. "It's not that bad." Michael whispered before sitting down on the chair by the couches.

"Is this baby Melody?" A Mexican man, with slightly raspy and deep voice with shoulder length brown hair, tickled her side. Melody groaned and snuggled into Michael. "Yeah, Melody stop hiding. I want you to meet everyone." Michael told her. Melody huffed and turned around to see the Mexican lead singer. "Hi Melody. I'm Vic." He remarked and smiled at her. Melody bit her lip and waved. "Don't you want to talk to me?" Vic asked and Melody shook her head. "Why not?" The little girl whispered something into her daddy's ear. "She says she doesn't know you." Michael said like he was a translator. Vic fake gasped, "What? I just told you who I was." Melody lightly giggled at him. 

Michael removed Melody from his lap then turned to his head to his son. "Eliot, make sure your sister behaves." He said before heading to leave the road. His little girl gave Michael a wide eyed look. "I'll be back in ten minutes. It'll be okay." Michael said and walked out of the room. 

Melody looked over the men in the room and hated how she didn't know any of them; even the man with the long black hair and bright eyes looked familiar from somewhere. Her brain couldn't connect the wires. "Do you want to meet him?" Vic asked, catching her stare. Melody nodded, only to connect her wires. "Kellin," Vic called over the recognized man with no name recalling from her memory. The man caught Melody's hazel eyes were staring at him and got off of the couch and walked over to Melody and Vic.  "Melody, this is Kellin." Vic introduced them.