Concert

Thank God we could to sleep in today! Hence the word could. That doesn't mean that we did.

"Daddy," There was a whisper by my ear. That followed by small hands shaking my arm. I groaned and stuffed my face in my pillow. I heard a heavy sigh before there was a great amount of weight on my back. "Whaaatt?" I whined. "I'm hungry!" She declared. I moaned, "Fine, let me get dressed." I got up and did, but practically falling every so often. "Okay, but we're not going down there with your hair all over the place." I said and sat on the bed. I patted my knee for her to sit on my lap. "Come here you." I said and placed her on my lap. I grabbed the brush from the night stand and tried my best not to hurt her. "Owie," She complained. "I'm sorry." I apologized and continued.

Knocking at the door stopped me. "I'll get it, you stay here." I said and got up. Before opening the door, I looked through the peep hole, just to make sure that they weren't fans. I sighed in relief, it was the guys and I opened the door. Luke had a bag in his hands. "Um Mum got Melody something to wear tonight at the concert." He said and handed me the bag. I looked in it and saw a pair of black jeans, a red and black shirt and a grey cut off that said, "It's not just a band to me" *Mini version of pic* "Um thanks. I'll tell Liz later." I spoke and went back to Melody. "Hey Michael, I wouldn't go down there with Melody. They are going crazy." I sighed, "Why can't we just have a week without fans staking us?" Luke spoke up, "I do not know." I nodded. "Well, they made room service for a reason." I said and kissed the side of Melody's head. "I'm hungry, Daddy." She stated. "I know sweets, what do you want?" I asked softly. "Pancake and apple juice," She answered. "Okay," I said and grabbed the hotel phone, taking our orders. "Food coming?" She asked. "Yes baby girl. Should be here shortly." I answered. "Okay." She said and went back under the covers. I rubbed her arm, easing her back to sleep.

*Skip to Being in the dressing room*

*Melody's POV *
*Rehearsal*

"You're going to stay right here until one of the boys or I get you." Daddy said as he sat me down to the side of the stage. "Okay, stay here until you or uncles get me." I confirmed. He smiled and ruffled my hair. "Good girl." He spoke and went on stage.

The number of seats out there were scary. Next thing I know I'm being picked up. I let out a squeak, not loud enough for my dad and uncles to hear me. "Hey little girl." It was Grandmummy. "What do you think about getting your hair and makeup done?" I made a sour face. "Oh come on, you'll like it." She smiled and started walking to somewhere. Grandmummy walked into a room that reeked with the smell of hairspray and mixtures of weird smells. I almost gagged.

"Hey Lou, do you think you can get this little girl dolled up?" She asked some woman. *I don't know what she looks like, so give me a break here.* "Of course! Does Michael know?" I'm guessing that she's Lou. "No, I want it to be a surprise." Grandmummy replied, playing with my shoulder length hair. "I think we'll go with a simple curl and blush and lip gloss." Lou said. "That sounds great."

They put me in a wierd and tall chair. Lou put some sprays in my hair before it came out. (Hair curler) "Okay, Melody you have to stay very still for this." Lou slowly said from behind me. "O-okay." I whimpered. She did what they call, 'curling' more like burning and tugging. She was to my back hair and by that time I was in tears. "Half way done sweetie." Lou told me, even though it didn't help calming me down at all. That just told me I have more 'burning and tugging' to come. This is a nightmare, no a night terror. "Almost finished." She reminded me as she got to my side hair. I pulled my legs up to my chest and hands to my eyes. I hate this! Never again! I was full out bawling. "All done, baby. No more." I stayed where I was.

There was a door opened and I heard loving, similar voices. Before Grandmummy or Lou noticed, I jumped out of my seat and ran to them. I hugged Daddy's leg tightly. "Hey baby girl." He picked me up. "Hey, shhh, shhh, I'm here. What's wrong?" I sobbed into his shoulder and attempted to grabbed my hair, but it was too hot still. "Hey you're okay. Calm down. You'll be okay." He soothed me. I adjusted my self to be more comfortable in his hold, my sobs died down, turning to soft cries and whimpers. "There yeah go. You're fine, very beautiful." Daddy hushed me. I made stuttery breathes as I tried to calm down. "I'm here, don't cry. It's okay. It's all done." He continued to hush me. "Calm down Melody." I sniffed and calmed. "All better?" I nodded in his neck. "All better." I said into his neck. "That's wonderful," Daddy kissed my head. I happily hummed. "Okay, pretty soon Daddy and your uncles are going to make a bunch of people happy. I smiled and exited his neck. "That's the smile I want to see every day." I smiled brighter. "The brighter smiles make me happier!" He threw me in the air. "Michael! Be careful!" Grandmummy scolded. "Mom, it's fine. I did this when she was way younger." He said. I covered my mouth to hide my giggle. "She's fine. I have yet to hurt her." He explained. "You better not have Michael Gordon." She sassed.

There was a knock on the door, "5 Seconds of Summer be ready in 10 minutes." A man's voice said through the door. Daddy smiled and held me with one arm as he got something from his pocket. "Look what I got you!" He held his hand up, it had two small wierd shaped things. "What are they?" I asked, picking up one. "It's a headphone, It blocks out people who scream." He explained. "Why do people scream?" I asked. "Because they're excited about seeing us." He answered. "Daddy?" I spoke to get his attention. "Yes, what do you want?" He asked. "Can I have Daniel and Spidey?" He nodded his head and put me down. He came back with them. "There, now we have to be quiet and play nicely with each other." He said and picked me up from the ground.

All of us, other than Lou, got out of the bad smelling room and Daddy put me down in a bean-bag chair on the edge of the stage. "You're going to stay here, don't move from here unless you need to use the potty or me or one of your uncles get you." He sternly spoke. "Yes Daddy. Stay and quiet." I confirmed. He nodded, put in the ear plugs, and kissed my forehead before leaving. There was big and loud music with chanting, but it wasn't very loud with the ear plugs.

The music and screaming got louder each time my uncle or Daddy came out from somewhere. They played and sang really pretty to their songs. "Okay, we're going to end with an old song, it's called Good Girls, and we have a small guest for this song, we hope you love her." *Remember this is like 202-something* Uncle Ashton spoke. "Could we quiet diwn for her, she gets a little scared," Luke spoke and Daddy came over and got me. I brought Daniel with me. The crowd's screams got to a little lower level and pitch when I was exposed to them. I hid my face in Daddy's shirt. No this isn't fun, too loud and bright! Daddy kissed my head and put down his guitar and began to kinda dance with me in his arms.

"Du, du, du, du, du, du. She's a good girl, she's Daddy's favorite. He saved for Harvard, he'll know she'll make it. She's good in school.." Daddy sang. I smiled and clapped with the beat of the song, of course I know what the beat is, my family are musicians, I and may or may not have shaked my hips. He even made funny faces at me as he sang for the rest of the song, especially when he sang about a girl in the library. He cocked his head like a confused dog during the chorus. I giggled at him when he say 'ooo' at the end of the song. He and my uncles walked to the front of the stage. They all said their thanks and love you, etc. Then they took a bow with me in the middle of them.

We went back to the dressing room and waited for something. "Daddy, why are we waiting?" I asked. "We're going to meet some fans of us." Why?! This whole time we've been meeting people. Why?! "It won't be that long, baby girl, I promise. Do you want to take a nap?" I nodded my head, feeling my eyes drop. "Okay." He got up and laid me down on the chair with a pillow and fluffy blanket. "Spidey?" I noticed that I didn't have him. "Don't be silly, of course Spidey." He happily replied, getting my best friend. "There you go. Is that it?" I nodded and closed my eyes. "Good night baby girl." He said as I cuddled into the blankets, soon falling into a deep sleep.

*Michael's POV*

"Awwe, she's so cute! I loved her on stage." Cooed a fan in a hush tone. "She takes that after me." Luke smirked causing the girls to giggle. "How old is she?" Another one asked. "Melody is two," answered another fan. "I love how she has Daniel and a Spider-man bear, fandom goals." Another one spoke. I smiled at Melody at the thought of how the fans will be good to her. "Is she a daddy's girl?" I scoffed, "No, she's already rebelling me. She didn't want to go in then pool and learn how to swim."