Las Angeles

The guys went through the rest of tour and landed back in their LA houses for writing new songs for the next album. On the warm days, Michael didn't really hesitate to bring her to the pool in the back yard, so that way she could learn to swim and get sun and not be really white that was for both of them.

Today, Michael taught her how to do a pencil dive. Melody for some reason got afraid of doing it and curled into a ball. After the fifth, Melody pouted and crossed her arms and sat on the edge of the pool.

"Melody," Michael softly cooed and swam to her. "I'm 'tupid." She grumbled. Michael sighed and sat next to her. "No you're not. You'll get the hang of it." Michael gently explained to her. "Come on, let's try again." He encouraged her. Melody shook her head. "Please baby girl," Michael added. Melody frowned up at him. "Just once." Michael replied. She gave Michael a little pout. Michael got back in the water. Melody knew he wasn't going to give up on her. She huffed and stood. Melody got shyly closer to the edge. "You'll be okay." He encouraged her. Melody clenched her eyes before bringing her hands behind her back, so that way it wouldn't be so easy to curl in her mind. She jumped and closed her mouth.

She was frightened and quickly got out of being under water. Michael smiled and picked her up in his eyes. "No like. Scawy." Melody mumbled into his neck. "Come on, we'll go back inside." Michael told her.

He dried her off a and dressed her in a black shorts and a white shirt with red music notes on it. There was a playground not too far away from the house and Michael brought Melody there to get more energy out of her. She stayed on the swings for the most part. Michael tried to get some lyrics or something down while they were there for a good half hour to hour.

"Melody, come on babe!" Michael called. Melody obeyed and took his hand. "Let's get back to the house." Michael began to walk with her. The house was around ten blocks away from the park. "Daddy piggyback!" Melody raised her arms. Michael got on his knees and let her get on his back. Melody rested her head on his shoulder as he continued to walk along the sidewalk. She yawned and tucked her face in his neck. "You can take a nap once when we get to the house." Michael told her.

There was flashing of cameras from different angles. Michael ignored it and continued his way to the house. Then the fan cracked screams came. Melody whimpered and tightened her grip on Michael. "It's okay. Daddy's here and nothing bad is going to happen." Michael told her. The crowds drew close, surrounding the pair. "Daddy," Melody cried into his shoulder, completely terrified. Michael brought her into his chest area, not wanting her to be so afraid that she would choke him. For being only three, she had a tight grip when she was fearful. The single father knew this way too well at moments like this.

Michael felt her whole body get tense as the fans got closer, and he tried to get through all of them. "Please move," Michael begged to them. He managed to convince them and they all dispersed. Melody cried, almost sobbed, into his chest. "It's alright little one. Look, it's only you and me." Michael kissed her head. Melody sniffled and wiped her eyes before looking outward to see not a soul.

"Now how about we go back to the house. Do you want to walk?" Michael asked with care. The small girl shook her head. When they got to the house Melody went to her room and huddled with her Spidey inside the closest. She hated that, when they went to the park or back from it. At least once a week they did that. No matter what or how many times. They always scared the poor little girl to death. Michael hated seeing his baby girl like this.

"Baby girl, come on," Michael tried to convince her

"Baby girl, come on," Michael tried to convince her. The stubborn girl shook her head. "Do I have to get Uncle Luke?" Michael teased and the hazel eyed girl crawled out of the closet. "They scawy Daddy." She whimpered and snuggled into him. "I know baby girl, I know." Michael consoled her and stroked her hair. "I'm here to protect you, through." Michael added. "Sing Daddy?" Melody looked up at him with soft eyes and her voice was much similar. "Anything you want Melody Anastasia Lyric." He replied. "Lullaby." She softly answered. He sang the song while cradling her in his arms. Melody let a little yawn and cuddled into Michael.

Michael laid Melody in his bed as lightly tucked her in as he finished the song and as she fell asleep. He placed Daniel amd Crazy Steve next to her. "Love you baby girl." Michael whispered before going back to his job part of LA.

*This is short, but I plan on what I said last chapter.
-I'll be added 3 chapters before Melody is a teenager
-Major events will be 2 chapters while the other is a naughty one ;)
-Be prepared for shit to hit bricks when Melody is older
-Love you all