He broke the seal of the water's bottle "Drink." He said softly. His care made my heart melt a bit more. I saw his face. His features were tight, showing his pain.

There were more chairs around but he did not get up to sit in one. I took a small sip of the water and kept the bottle on a side table.

He slowly took both my hands in his. "You know I am an idiot." He said his voice full of self remorse. "And you know the reason too." He said looking at me intensely.

I wanted to say I understood how lonely he was but before I could he continued to speak "You know it is not my fault. At least not entirely."

I begin to nod in agreement when he says something that takes me by surprise "It's God's fault." I frown in confusion.

"He made me and sent me to this world in a rush and then realised he had put only part of my heart and part of my brain in me." I stared at him trying to understand what he was saying.

"Then he made you. Perfect." He said softly his eyes roaming my face. "And he also put my remaining brain and heart in you. So he ensured for me to be complete and function normally it would be mandatory to have you around me."

I closed my eyes at his words. Trust him to say such meaningful words and stump me completely. The problem with him was he actually meant it when he said about needing me beside him. Just like I need him in my life.

"Suvi, when I was with you, before I came to London, have you ever seen me so bitter?"

I opened my eyes and looked at his face. I shook my head slowly.

"In the past week that we are back together, have you ever seen me act so bitter and stupid?"

I shook my head again. "See? What does it prove?"

He gave me a sad smile "I need you Suvi. I really need you in my life." He chokes out on the last words. I take out one hand from his grasp and touch his cheek.

"Don't take away my right to take care of you." He says softly as a stray tear rolls down his eyes. I gasped as I see it. I think he hurt himself with his actions much more than he hurt me.

I lean down and hug him and immediately he wraped his arms around me. "I am sorry Suvi." He whispered into my ear.

."And he also put my remaining brain and heart in you. So he ensured for me to be complete and function normally it would be mandatory to have you around me."

Why is he repeating his words? He pulls away looking confused "I heard my own voice!"

"I need you Suvi. I really need you in my life."

Again Shishir's words floated in the air. We looked around and saw Paresh sitting on another chair a short distance from us, scribbling away with a pen on a notebook, his mobile phone kept on the table in front.'

"What is he doing?" Shishir asked in surprise.

"Pushy!" I shouted at him, half amused at his expression as he continued to write in his notebook and half pissed that he was actually sitting through while Shishir was pouring his heart out to me.

He looks up at us and grins. "Sorry. I came after you both thinking at least one of you may need my help if other got too angry."

I smile at that. He is right. Both I and Shishir are quite unpredictable and he knows both of us well.

"What are you doing?" Shishir asks getting up.

"Um- taking down notes." He says going slightly red in the face. Shishir and I exchange glances.

"Did you just record our conversation?" Shishir asks his tone low with warning.

"Not the whole thing! But think about it, it will be such a good memory for you both." The brat rattles, still not making sense.

"That sentence would melt any girl's heart bhaiya 'my brain and heart partly with you' he says trying to mimic Shishir. I could use it-" he trails off "I am taking inspiration bhaiya." He says putting away that notebook as we gape at him open mouthed.

"Did he just say he is going to use my lines on some girl?" Shishir asks looking at me.

I stand up "I think that is what he said." I said laughing at Shishir's expression. "But Shishir, this does not mean all is okay with us. I understand your pain but I am still very hurt and angry." I tell him, which is actually true.

He nods. "I know Suvi. I will do anything to correct it." He says and offers me a small smile. "Let me start with this." He says as takes out a jar from his pocket.

Shishir's POV.

I could happily strangle that silly goof of a brother I have. But I really don't have in my heart to be really angry with him. He really does do stunts though which is beyond anyone's imagination.

I open the jar of chocolate spread that he had given me. I open it and find a spoon in it and take out a big scoop and offer it to Suvi. "Chocolate spread." I say with a smile.

She smiles and opens her mouth and I push the spoon in. "You know this is his idea." I confess pointing at Paresh who had gone back to making notes. I frowned when I saw this.

Suvi choked beside me making me look at her. Oh no! I think I must have given her too big a helping.

She reached out for the bottle of water and took a huge gulp while spluttering.

"Chocolate," She gave me a dead pan look "He gave you this?" She asked with a glint in her eyes. I nodded confused.

"Such a thoughtful gesture. I must share with him." She says and scoops out a generous helping and moves towards Paresh.

I feel a pang that she did not offer me but then it was after all his idea and he had looked for it.

I sigh and looked down at the jar even as Paresh's scream pierces the air.

I read the words on the jar 'Tamarind paste.'

Shit! Did I just feed tamarind paste to Suvi?

&&&

What do you think guys? Shishir has opened out his feelings and Suvi, though still hurt does know he is sincere.

Paresh- well he is just Paresh!

This chapter was more like a continuation of last one. Next one: Rest of Tamarind paste saga and Suvi comes face to face with the culprit!

Do vote and comment.

Love from me to you.:)