No sooner had I said this he stepped forward and scooped me up and held me flush against his chest his hand around my waist. "At your service Ma'am." He said and gave me a soft smile.

I caught my breath at his action and sudden closeness.

"I- um- later- later I will get to you. Just wait." I said, not able to think straight with his face barely inches away as he bent towards me.

He bent forward a bit more, getting his face closer to mine "I will wait for it- eagerly." He said in a whisper,

"I think we have enough berries for pie." Jack's voice broke in.

Oh my God! By now I had forgotten about him!

Shishir nodded, not taking his eyes off my face. "Let's go then. I have some cooking to do."

I turned as he released me and walked to get my basket.

***

Fifteen minutes later I was seated in the beauty parlour section of 'Paradise corner.' Shishir just refused to give in.

So for two hours he was going to toil in the kitchen while I was supposed to relax! How can I relax when I know he is doing something so special for me?

"Ready?" I heard Anna, the beautician ask me.

"Not really." I answer and she gives me a confused look. I tell her what is bothering me.

"Oh that can be fixed." she beamed at me.

"It can?" I asked hopefully.

"Your man has booked you for the entire beauty regime including massage, manicure pedicure, facials- the whole package along with the spa. All that is anyways going to take much more than two hours."

I felt my cheeks warm up at her mention of Shishir as 'your man.' "Oh." I managed to say not sure how to respond.

"So what we could do is, I will give you a hot hair oil massage and facial along with manicure pedicure then I can make you sit at a point from where you can see him, without him knowing it." Anna said with a smile.

"Oh that is possible?" I asked happily.

"Yes, and the remaining beauty treatments you can redeem another day, within next three months."

"That is wonderful!" I exclaimed jumping up and hugging her.

She laughed. "Your man must really care a lot about you. He had insisted you leave this room with a smile on your face and we should make you feel pampered. So in a way I am following his instructions and making you happy." She said her eyes twinkling.

I did not know how to respond as a lump formed in my throat.

Anna said the first hour would be more theory and instruction and the actual cooking, rather baking would be done only later. I nodded and sat down.

Slowly her magical fingers made me relax as she started working on her 'pamper me mission.'

One hour later I felt I was floating. My head felt light and I felt so special. I flowed Anna to an inside room and she drew open a curtain to reveal a glass wall. "It's a one sided view. You can see him, he cannot through the dark glass." She said directing a wink towards me.

I smiled gratefully at her. "You sit and make and make yourself comfortable. I will send Lucy here to do your manicure and pedicure." Anna said as she went out.

I was already looking in the direction of the room where the cooking workshop was going on. I smiled as I caught sight of Shishir. He was standing not only taller than the rest of the occupants of the room, but also as the odd one out. Among the rest of seven or eight members of the class there was just another man who was standing close to a woman. Probably his wife or girlfriend.