I am Shishir Mehrotra's girlfriend! I remembered what he said about shouting it out from the rooftop ot the tallest building. Right now I feel no different.

My family's faces come into my mind and immediately I sober up. How am I going to tell them about this?

Not that they were likely to object to Shishir but how can I tell them about him being my – boyfriend?

I groan to myself slightly. I cannot even say it to myself in my mind without stuttering over the word, how will manage to say anything to them?

I will need to talk to Shishir about it. I leave the bed and go towards the bathroom pushing the thought out of my mind for now.

Shishir's POV.

I smiled broadly at Suvi as she comes out of her room. I get up from the chair I was sitting in at the dining table and go to greet her.

She smiled at me and poked her tongue at Paresh who is already half way through his breakfast. He scrunches his face at her in return making me laugh at their childish stunts. I know both share a great rapport below this leg pulling conduct that they always seem to have around each other.

I serve our breakfast of milk cornflakes and toast and Suvi raises her eyebrow. "Bachelor's breakfast." I shrug my shoulder and she laughs and starts eating.

After breakfast I get ready to leave for work. "Suvi I will send Charles over to pick you up around ten. Be ready. Wear something casual."

"Isn't that too early for lunch? It's past eight already!" She exclaims.

What I have in mind needs an early start. My plan is literally making my palms sweat in nervousness but I don't let her realise.

"The place we are going to is –er –far." I say. Which is only part of the reason.

"I will also come to buy my –um gifts. Charles can drop me off at the mall near your office." Paresh says happily making me laugh. "Perfect." I say.

"Gifts? For whom?" Suvi asks with a frown.

Uh oh. If she gets to know the details of our gifts she will not let either us off easily. I shrug and leave in a rush after planting a kiss on her forehead. Paresh can face this!

***

I have spent last one hour trying to accumulate details of people from my college who could have had any motives against me but have come up with blank. Being a lawyer many of us are in touch in some way or other but none who could harbour such evil animosity towards me.

Maybe Danny could help me on this. After all he was my senior in college and has always been very sharp in his analysis of people. This is one of the reasons that make him the brilliant lawyer that he is.

I glanced at my watch. Suvi should be here any moment. Just then I heard a soft knock at my door and the door handle turned revealing Charles and Suvi just behind him. I smiled at Charles as he went out after ushering Suvi inside.

My heart skipped a beat as she walked into into my office. I had wanted her to see my office and had asked Charles to bring her here.

I get up from my chair to greet her. Just as I reached her side the door to my office opened and Danny walked in unannounced.

He saw Suvi and shot me a smirk, guessing immediately who she is. I opened my mouth to introduce but before I could-

"Hey there beautiful lady. I am Danial Cooper." He introduced himself!

Suvi shot me an uncertain look before taking his hand. "Hi. I am Suvarna  Sharma."

"Pleased to meet you." Danny continued not letting go of Suvi's hand.