He narrowed his eyes at me "You were intentionally stringing me along weren't you?"

I laughed openly at that as he pouted moodily at me. "Not funny at all. And remember I am NEVER jealous."

He mocked punched me on my cheek as I nodded still grinning broadly at his childish conduct and gave him a hug that he eagerly returned wrapping his arms around me.

"Let's go and tell that brat about us. Okay girlfriend?" He gave me a tender smile as I lifted my head up from his chest.

"Okay." I returned his smile.

He immediately wrapped his around my waist and pulled me towards the door.

We went out to find Paresh with his eyes glued on the television screen, his attention totally captured by the hot kiss scene showing.

Ha! Virgin eyes of an innocent being!

As soon as he saw us he covered his eyes with a hand and shouted. "CAN I OPEN MY EYES? IS IT SAFE-"

The Dramaqueen!

Shishir laughed and slapped his back. I grabbed his almost empty bowl of pop corn and poured the remaining few over his head.

So much for me thinking how to face him!

"Okay okay. I give up. I know nothing was going on in there. Something had fallen in Suvi's eyes and you were taking it out." Paresh said as he bounced up on the couch shaking the pop corn off him.

"Preciously." Shishir said with a serious expression sitting down and pulling him down beside him.

"Both of you are mad!" I said smiling at them. I moved to sit across from them as they burst out laughing.

Before I could sit I felt Shishir's hand on mine and he tugged me to him, making me sit beside him on the other side from Paresh.

Emotions crashed through me as he draped an arm on my shoulder. "Paresh, I have asked Suvi to be my girlfriend." Shishir said as he turned his head to glance at me. I smiled at his tender expression and saw his lips pull into a smile.

"Why?" Paresh's voice floated in.

Did that buffoon just ask –Why?

"What do you mean why?" Shishir asked him.

"Till even last week you both could not even recall knowing each other-" Shishir playfully pulled his neck in his arm in mock strangle gesture.

"Suvi while I explain 'why' in detail to this ass here, go and get ready." He told me.

"Ready for what?" I asked confused.

"We need to go out on our first official date." He shot me a heart melting smile that made it difficult for me to think straight.

"Er- um- but we have already had dinner." I said trying to calm my nerves.

"Glutton. Thinks only about eating." Piped in the voice from the head still tied in Shishir's strangle.

"Shut up!" I said going red in the face.

"Ignore him Suvi for now. Go and get ready. Wear something casual and put on sneakers." Shishir said giving me a slight push.

"Sneaker?" I asked in surprise. "Where are we going?" It was already dark so I wonder what he is planning.

"Treadmill, for a run together. The gym is going to be a very important part of your lives." Piped in the best from under Shishir's arms