After a couple of songs later I got out and saw that Perrie had a navy blue dress with buttons going down and was tight at the waste. It was flowy at the bottom. For the shoes it was a pink laced up oxford flats that had coral patteren. I had my promise ring that looks like a crown and a cross bracelet, I had a anchor neckless and my black hair up in a bun with a flower band around the bun. El and Perrie put me in all that stuff in less than a hour and I wad making jokes and moving around a lot so it wasn't easy.

"Ok Callie please don't mess that dress up when you haven't been out on the date yet" Perrie sighed.

I laughed "I won't I promise and thank y'all so much"

"You say the word you all -ya or how ever you say it"

"I do say y'all a lot El"

"So a person should be here in about a minute and I need sleep do bye" Perrie said.

"Thank you again El it men't so much" she hugged me when I knocked was at the door. "and there you man I waiting" she opened the door to Paul.

"Oh it's you, El it's Paula" I wined

"Yea he's taking you to Niall"

I nod and walk out with Paul "so Paul are you going to come on the date with us"

He laughed "no I never do that to Mrs.Callie"

"Back to Miley is way sexier than you it's true I promise you"

"You wish"

~

The long ride of me an Paul talking about the most random stuff. He stopped at a restaurant that was fancy. I walked in and saw paps and fans. I waved hello and some fans asked for a picture some called me names but I came up with some sweet ass remarks that shut them up even the paps where laughing. After I heard someone calling me names again I heard someone yell.

"Be quite I just want a date with my girlfriend really she doesn't show it and is making some good remarks but she had been hurt before and really how would you feel if someone said that stuff to you. I came to have a date with my girlfriend that I have to leave in about 3 weeks to finish my tour and she is training for the Olympics and the fake fans over here are messing it up" I heard a girls our ship name and I was laughing and walked over to her. "I brought a rose for her but one of you guys has it so I was just trying to me romantic" I kept listening and walking to he girl till I found her.

"Hi I'm Callie and your name is?"

It was funny she looked like she was a it to burst into tear and scream. "J-Jackie"

"That's a cool name how old are up"

"15"

"Just like my daughter Drew"

Her eyes went wide "you where 16 and pergo"

I laughed "no I'm adopting her well me and Niall are, just don't tell anyone"

She nod "can I see a picture of her?"

I pulled out my phone as ounce a picture that she took and edit it with all those edit apps.

"She really pretty"

"Well she with Dani and Liam and I bet she would love to meet you"

She was about to screaming and I could hear Niall yelling for me "well hun what's your twitter?"

"Jackie_payne"

(idk twitter but heres a shoutout to you)

I laughed " Well I'll have Liam follow you and he boy, but I should be in a date right now" I hugged her and walked to niall