A Wanted Criminal

Taro's P.O.V.

It's been 4 days since I've asked Mamoru why he keeps attacking us. Most of his answers were under his breath or he just smirked. I've begged and pleaded for him to tell me and he never said anything. This is my last day of going there for this week, because it seems like the policemen are tired of looking at my face. I also feel like they shorten the time so I could hurry up and leave. It started off with 30 minutes but then it felt like it was shortened down to 15 minutes. Not only that, but Ayaka is almost forcing me to stay home.

To make matters worse I have to live at the devil's place until our mom and dad comes back. I glared at Kyoya for probably the 300th time. What does Ayaka even see in him? Yeah sure he saved her a couple times, got her out of her room, was next to her when she needed help... calmed her down during her hard times... allowed her to stay at his place... You know what! Never mind! I'll start heading out now!

"Bye Ayaka! I got an appointment today!" I yelled running past her.

"Again?" She asked. I stopped in my tracks then ran back to her. I kissed her on her forehead then hugged her.

"Can I please go?" I asked.

"Don't hurt yourself. That robotic leg can't keep up with you all the time Taro." She sighed but had a little worry in her voice. I pull up my pants then knock on the leg.

"Don't worry mom. We made this together, it took a little while but I know it's stern and won't break. Talking about robotic, Compu- I mean May should be done today if we pull another all nighter." I quickly cover up. She hates it when I call Computer, well, Computer. She wants me to call her May. Why? I only call her May when I see her hologram.

"Mom? If I'm playing the mom role then let's get down a few rules." She gave me an evil smirk. I started sweating and I let her go. I started backing up ready to run away but she grabbed my collar. I fell on the floor trying to escape but she had a tight grip on my collar.

"Rule number one, your curfew will always be at 4 so we can leave at 5." Ayaka started give me a grin. I covered my ears and waited for her voice to stop mumbling. Once I heard her stop I uncovered my ears and she let go of my collar.

"Fine you ungrateful brat." She sneered, but it seems like she wasn't talking to me.

"Honestly, you're so childish." I hear a voice sigh. I turn my head towards it and see Kyoya. I hissed at him and rubbed against Ayaka. Yep, cat. Ayaka itched my chin and smirked. She even scratched behind my ear. I purred pretending to enjoy it.

"You both are." Kyoya rolled his eyes and walked away. Don't worry Kyoya, your jealousy doesn't bug me.

"Good job cutie. Now you can leave." Ayaka winked. I gave her a toothy grin and stood up. Take one of Ayaka's hair pin is now complete. I started walking out the cottage tossing the hair pin in the air and felt the cool breeze through my silver hair. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Life has been difficult on us and the Ishii's. My parents are always suffering due to our troublesome lives. Yet, Nao and Mamoru has no one to care for but themselves. So now I'll end everyone's suffering. I put my hair to the side with the hair pin and hopped into the limo and the driver already knew where to go.

"How is your leg Mr.Taro?" He asked.

"Better than ever." I smiled.

"That's good. Are you sure you want to visit those two again?" He asked a little worried.

"I'm positive. If I don't figure it out, they're going to come back and each time Mamoru comes back worse." I said clenching my hands. He glanced at me through the mirror then nodded. Once we arrived the driver got out of his seat to open my door. I get out and look at the prison. Last time, last day. I need to figure it out. I ran up to the front office and they groaned.