Building Trust

I know it doesn't look like her but bare with me people, it's hard. I tried drawing my own, it didn't turn out well.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Ayaka's P.O.V.

My brothers been ignoring me, well one of them has. Guess which one. I'm not gonna tell you. Today's theme was sailors and of course Tamaki was captain. Kyoya gave me one of their outfits instead of a dress and let's just say I was a little too happy.

It's been a while since the Host Club got me out of the room. It was really Kyoya who got me out though. I'm looking for an apology from him though, not only did he push me out the way but he also shoved food in my mouth. I almost choked on it. I plopped down on the sofa next to Kyoya as he tapped away on his laptop.

"Come on Ayaka we're gonna build up your trust the commoners way!" Tamaki chirped.

"Why are we doing the commoners way. Isn't that weird?" I asked.

"Haru-chan! She's making fun of you!" Honey yelled pointing at me. How am I making fun of Haruhi? Wait a minute. You mean that scholarship person was HARUHI!?

"Wait the person who got in with a scholarship was you!?" I yelled pointing at her.

"Surprise." Haruhi fake smiled.

"How did you afford the uniform?" I asked. There's no way a commoner could afford such a outfit.

"I didn't. The one next to you did." Haruhi shivered. The slowly looked to the left of me and saw Kyoya.

"How rude of you Haruhi." Kyoya grinned as he looked at his laptop. I pinched his cheek squinting by eyes.

"How can someone so evil do something so nice." I asked. He glanced at me as he took my hand off of his cheek.

"Don't get off topic. You still need to build up your trust." Kyoya sighed.

"Okay. How are we suppose to do this trust game your way Haruhi?" I asked. She sighed and pulled me off the sofa.

"If I could remember it's called trust fall. You're suppose to turn around and let the person behind you catch you. That's if you trust them or not though." Haruhi shrugged.

"Can I trust you?" She asked. I nodded and was ready to catch her from behind. She leaned forward and started falling. I quickly ran to the other side and caught her.

"Hey, I wasn't ready I was thinking you were going to fall from behind but you want forward!" I yelled at her.

"But you caught me didn't you?" Haruhi smirked. I pouted and turned away. I dropped her and sat back on the sofa.

"I gained trust in you until you dropped me, but I guess it's was my fault." She chuckled.

"Okay your turn Ayaka. Let Daddy catch you." Tamaki slightly blushed ready to give me a tackle hug.

"Although I know you would catch me. I don't trust you." I said throwing him a glare. He walked to a corner and started growing mushrooms. Again.

"Let us catch you!" The twins gave me a devious smile.

"Definitely not." I said.

"What about me Aya-chan?" Honey senpai smiled.

"I'm afraid I'd crush you." I blushed in embarrassment. I hugged him and he ate his strawberry cake. He's gonna get a cavity if he keeps eating nothing but cake.

"I guess there's no help to it." Kyoya sighed and stood after laying his laptop down. He looked at me and shook his head. Him catching me? Why is my heart beating faster than usual?