Welcome

"Ayaka Mano. Second year student." The lady at the desk announced.

"Yep that's me." I said leaning on the wall.

"Please stand straight. You will dirty the walls." She glared at me.

"Are you calling me a filthy peasant?" I asked glaring back at her.

"No, just please stop leaning on the wall." The lady said printing out my schedule. She handed it to me and put on a forced smile.

"Have a nice day."

"Save it, your wasting my time." I rolled my eyes and snatched the schedule out her hand. As I walked out the door I heard a tch from her.

Ding Dong

Oh no. I'm gonna be late for class, no even worse I have to search for the class through this maze again! I looked around and let my head drop. All the students started walking to there classes while I stood in front of the office.

I looked at the wrinkled paper that is in my hand. '2-A huh? I didn't realize I was this smart.' I smirked putting my fingers on my chin and my hand on my hip making a pose. I shook my head, now's not the time to praise myself.

"Ayaka! There you are!" A familiar voice calls out to me. As I follow the voice it led to my brothers. I never told you my brothers' name huh? Well they don't matter so I won't mention it, but I will mention that they go to this school as well and they're third years.

"Tch." I rolled my eyes and looked away. They stopped in front of me and smiled. One grabbed the paper from my hand and my other brother grabbed my hand walking some place I don't even know.

"Hey! Let go, where are you taking me?" I asked trying to pull away. He pointed at the schedule, so I guess they're taking me to my class.

"You don't have to hold my hand to show me." I mumbled. They sighed and continued to drag me. They stopped in front of a class and pushed me in.

"Have a great day." They smirked before they started running to there class. I would've mistaken them for distant twins if I never met them. I bowed my head after catching everyone's attention.

Ding Dong

"I-I'm sorry. I got confused on my way here." I said nervously chuckling. Good thing I made it before the late bell unlike those two.

"You must be new here. Are you Ayaka Mano?" My teacher asked.

"Y-Yes." I said. 'Stupid, stop studdering your embarrasing yourself!' He started to chuckle.

"Since it's your first day you get a warning. You can take a seat next to Kyoya Ootori." He pointed to the handsome raven haired boy with glasses who was raising his hand. I walked over to the seat almost tripping over the dress once more.

Many of the students started laughing as I carefully walked to my seat. I guess since I'm nervous I'm tripping over this stupid yellow dress. I finally got to sit down I rested my head on the table and sighed.

"Well that's one way to make an appearance." The raven haired boy smirked at me crossing his arms. I think Kyoya was his name. I'm going to have a lot of fun messing with him, but he looks a little difficult.

"I wasn't trying to. I just got really nervous and confused going through that maze." I said lifting my head.

"Then who guided you here? There is no possible way you got here before the late bell rang alone." He said.

"My brothers took me here, if it wasn't for them I would still be next to the office sulking." I sighed.

" Ah your brothers Mamoru Mano and Taro Mano am I correct?" He asked.