It'll Be Alright

Taro, wake up. You lost conscious for a week already. What am I suppose to do now? I feel so lonely without you. I've been going home a couple of times cleaning up the mess in the cottage. Also Taro's secret room.

   I maybe trying to recreate May. Maybe. Taro has instructions on how  to build her, but I want to do it from scratch. I want to improve her. There was also a chip a little scratched up, but I'm pretty sure I could fix it up a little.

  I don't have much mechanical skills but I want to give it my all. I want to do it for May and Taro. A knock on the door gets me out of my thoughts. When it opens it's Kyoya.

"Why am I not surprised?" I quietly chuckled.

"Are you feeling any better?" Kyoya asked sitting next to me. I laid my head on his shoulder and I shrugged.

"I'm just really hoping Taro will make it. He did lose a lot of blood and had many injuries." I whispered.

"He's gonna make it. I promise." Kyoya whispered back moving my hair out of my face.

"Don't make promises yoiu can't keep." I said remembering how many promises I broke.

"I'll make sure this promise stay unbroken." Kyoya said keeping a low calming voice. I nodded slowly. That vow. I have people who care about me. I have a person who loves me. If I leave now, would that be selfish?

"Stay close to me, because I'm not letting you go." He glared at me. I slowly nodded again.

"I know whatever went down with Taro doesn't include me, but I'm not losing you for some stupid reason." Kyoya put his hand against my cheek softly.

"But I made a vow with him-"

"Yet I made a promise with you, Ayaka. I love you and only you. I don't have a relationship with Taro I have a relationship with you. So if Taro dies I'm here to comfort you. I don't want to lose you, because... I won't know what to do. I lost my mind when you got kidnapped. What do you think would happen if you died? I was so worried when you were kidnapped. What do you think I'd do when I know you're dead?" Kyoya stuttered a little.

"Kyoya..." I mumbled. He placed his hand on the back of my head and he tilted my head up a little with his other hand. He slowly moved closer and I closed my eyes. All of the sudden the door swung open and comes in the Host Club. We quickly back away from each other and act like nothing happened.

"Did we miss something?" The twins smirked.

"Oh shut up." Kyoya said blushing a little. Unlike me, my whole face is burning so I'm sure my face is red.

"I'm sorry, we'll wait outside. You can continue your moment." Tamaki said trying to shove everyone out the room.

"Awe, but boss!" Kaoru yelled.

"We want to watch!" Hikaru finished.

"The moment already died, there's no point." I cleared my throat trying to calm myself down.

"You sure?" Kyoya smirked then turned my head so I could look at him and gently put his lips against mine. My eyes widened and I could feel his smirk. I heard the Host Club gasp. When Kyoya finally released the kiss slowly no words came out of anyone's mouth.

"Well then I think it's time for me to go back to my home. See you guys tomorrow." Kyoya said getting up and putting his hands in his pockets. He glances at me and smirks then walks out.

"Y-Yeah see ya tomorrow." Haruhi said. She gave me a hug and tugged on Tamaki's sleeve. He nodded and Honey have me a tight hug.

"Sorry we're leaving so soon. See you tomorrow Aya-chan."Honey smiled. I smiled back and everyone waved goodbye. I look back at Taro and look at his weak body. He's so pale and I won't be able to see those blue eyes for a long time. Yet, with every beep from the monitor, I know he's still alive. I miss him so much although he's right next to me. What exactly am I suppose to do?  I can't stop asking my myself this. I think I won't stop either.

   That vow is stuck racing through my head. Am I really going to give up my life for Taro. What if Taro makes it and I already got rid of myself? What do you think I'd do when I know you're dead? Kyoya... I don't know what you'd do, but I'm really hoping you won't do the same dumb things I did. Locking yourself in a room, starving yourself, building a wall, blaming everyone for the things that happened in life, wishing you'd die.

    Don't do what I did. I don't want you to separate from others just for me. Don't cry for me, cause there's no reason for it. I was just a stupid girl who wasn't capable of doing anything. I tried believing in myself and it lead me to see a heartbreaking scene of Taro's unconscious body. Forgive me Kyoya. If Taro dies, this will be the one thing I won't break.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
I have a couple of announcements guys!!! Only a couple of more chapters until this book is over! And also I see that two of the chapters are out of order for some reason. I was editing it so when I republished it was out of place. So the ones out of order are Karaoke and Truth or... Dare??. Karaoke goes between What's This? and Did You Miss Me~? A.ya.ka? Truth or Dare?? Goes between 39 Words Authors Note blah blah and Escape. So we only have a week until this book is completed 〒▽〒 see you guys on Wednesday!