Heading To The Beach

You should learn how to keep Ayaka in photos. Just sayin' ^.^
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
"Ayaka, Kyoya, Taro! What took you so long?" Haruhi yelled under the umbrella as we walked on the hot sand.

It was way too hot so I kind of jumped on Taro's back and he carried me all the way to the blanket and umbrella where they laid it out. He jumped off his back and ran the rest of the way to Haruhi.

"Haruhi!" I yelled giving her a bear hug.

"Ayaka! Let go!" Haruhi struggled to get out. I am hanging out with Tamaki too much. I quickly let go and sat down.

"I'm sorry, looks like Tamaki is getting to me." I chuckled. I looked at the beautiful beach as the sun just reflects off the water and... there is no one here besides the Host Club.

The twins, Honey, Mori, and Tamaki was playing in the water. The twins were scaring Tamaki with the shark fin prank. I rolled my eyes and looked back at Haruhi.

"Aren't you getting in?" I asked watching Taro take off his shirt and run to the water. The first thing he does, he punches the twins on top of their heads for trying to scare him. I chuckled and shook my head.

"Well, not really I like to look at the shore and not really go in them. At times I like to do my feet into the water, but the waves always find a way to wet me above waist." She pouted. I smiled and turned to Kyoya. Of course he brought that stupid notebook of his.

"What's your excuse?" I smirked. He closes his notebook and looked at me.

"I simply don't like it. I find no reason to get in the water unless it's an emergency." Kyoya said bluntly. I blinked and looked around once more. Okay is around 2 pm now. Why isn't anyone here?

"What's with this place? Why isn't anyone here?" I asked Kyoya, because I already know Kyoya knows everything.

"Well this resort belongs to my family." Kyoya said.

"Wow..." I said looking back at the beautiful beach.

"Do you enjoy the beach?" Kyoya asked.

"Yes, I love looking at it. It makes me feel like forgetting everything that happened to me." I smiled.

"Well that's what we were going for." Kyoya grinned.

"I think I'm gonna hop in.... and you're coming with me!" I shouted and grabbed Kyoya's notebook out of his hands and gave it to Haruhi. I snatched his arm and pulled him to the shore.

"Ayaka! Let me go this instant." Kyoya glared at me. I shook my head and continued to pull him until the waves hit our feet.

"There. This how far I'll take you, but at least enjoy your family's beach." I said before walking further into the water.

"There's my daughter! Save me from these shady twins!" Tamaki rushed to me being chased by Hikaru and Kaoru. I sighed and glared at this two and they swam back to Mori and Honey.

"Happy now, Dad?" I asked. Wait, did I just call him Dad?

"You called me Dad!!" Tamaki chirped and hugged me tightly.

"Tamaki! Get off of me!" I yelled at him.

"Not until you call me Dad or Daddy from now on!" Tamaki chirped. Are you serious!?

"F...Fine..." I said defeated. He smiled and looked at me with a go-on-and-say-it look.

"Can you please let me go... Dad." I said trying to keep myself cringing so badly. Tamaki smiled ear to ear and tried to spin, but tripped. Since I was still in his arms, I fell as well. We went underwater and I quickly jumped up.