The Playful Type In Action

"You're so beautiful Ayaka!" One boy said blushing.

"Thank you!" I faked blushed and laid my hands on his, "but I could never accept compliments I don't deserve."

"Don't say that Ayaka! Your beauty and smile brightens up my day!" Another said blushing.

"Really?" I asked standing and walked behind him and wrapped my arms around him. "As long as I can make you happy, I'll brighten your day everyday."

"Will you marry me?" The last boy asked.

"But if I marry you, I feel like you'll throw me out when you get bored of me." I said with tears in my eyes as I let go of the boy and place my hand on his cheek. I heard whispers from the girls in the class that the Host Club cries at many sensitive things. I already know the trick to do it, just use eye drops.

"Why did you join the Host Club?" The three boys said in unison as I walk back to my seat. Ah poo, I didn't practice for this one. I can't say I was forced, or say for the fun of it, what can I say?

"I really wanted to be here. Not as a guest, but as a hostess! I wanna try to get everyone to be cheerful. Take Tamaki for example, he's always happy and energetic and could be really annoying for it but everyone smiles around him." I smiled looking at all the hosts doing there own act. As if I know how they think of Tamaki though, everyone here is crazy joining this place!

"That's really sweet." The first boy smiled.

"Would you mind if we request for you tomorrow?" The third boy asked.

"No please, come by anytime!" I chirped. Yeah request for me so I can hurry up and leave this place! They got up and waved goodbye and the next boys came. My smile quickly faded and I was about to smack my head on the table, but...

'1. You must not have any attitude with the customers.'
Stupid Kyoya.

"We're here Ayaka!" Mamoru waved as he gave me a sheepish smile.

"What's up?" Taro grinned as he stuffed his hands in his pockets. I really just want to pound my head against the table, wall, and even the floor. I forced a smile on and I swore I heard a crack when I did.

"Hello, thank you for requesting me I'm really... happy you did." I forced myself to say it. I felt two eyes glaring at me from behind as my brothers smirked at the person.

'It's Kyoya isn't it?' I mouthed. They nodded happily as I slowly turned my head. I looked at the now ticked off Kyoya who looked like he was going to kill me.

"H-Hey Kyoya. W-When d-did you get h-here?" I nervously smiled.

"No need to be forceful. I'm just making sure you're following the rules like the little innocent pup you are." He glared at me evilly. I pouted and gave him my puppy eyes with my hands in front of me.

"Woof." I smirked. He pushed his glasses back up his nose.

"Just do not disturb other guests. Then you should be alright for the rest of the day." He sighed. I cringed before smiling.

"Thanks Kyoya now hurry, your guests must be waiting for you." I said gently pushing him away. He adjusted his glasses once more before leaving. I slowly looked at my brothers giving them a glare with a smile.

"You two must be very tired~" I sang. They started sweating quickly.

"Y-Yeah! We're exhausted." Taro fake yawned.

"See you at home!" Mamoru yelled running out the door with Taro right behind him.

I sighed and walked to Haruhi's table. Those two we're my last ones, either I scared the other ones away or they just saw right through that horrible mask. I'm losing character thanks to this Host Club. I don't know how I am going to be able to use my tricks when I feel Kyoya's eyes on me wherever I go.

I also find it weird that I only think about Kyoya as well. Why is that? As I was in deep thought I didn't notice someone had there leg out and I tripped over it landing on my arms for protection of my head. The girls in front of me snickered while I tried to stand up but my right ankle was sending pain all over my body and I fell again.

"Ayaka! Are you alright?" Haruhi asked worried as he got out of his table. He tried to help me up but I pushed him away. All the host members started glancing this way to see what happened.

"I'm fine don't worry about me. Go back to your table Haruhi." I gritted my teeth trying to hide the pain. Honey ran towards me, but didn't attack me.

"Aya-chan your ankle is all swollen up!" Honey gasped. I can't catch the hosts attention cause then they'll leave their guests and that'll cause disturbance.

"I'm fine you guys, I'm just gonna, go home early." I said standing with the wall's support only to be greeted with more pain. I staggered my way to the door falling a couple of times throwing glares at the girl who purposely tripped me.

"Aya-chan let us get you to the nurse office to stop the swelling." Honey said on the verge of crying. I sighed and picked the little boy up trying to ignore the pain.

"Honey, I'm gonna be alright. I just need to go home." I kissed his forehead and put him down before getting able to get out the door. Then two large arms picked me up. My eyes widened and looked at my carrier.

"M-Mori!" I blushed. I don't like getting carried, it makes me feel embarrassed and now I only feel more embarrassed knowing it's a host in front of all their guests.

"I'm not allowing Aya-chan!" Honey smiled with little flowers dancing around his face. My face turned redder and I looked away.

"But Honey, what about your guests? I don't want to be a bother to you two!" I cried. Not only from the pain but the amount of embarrassment. Everyone. Is. Looking.

Honey looked at the girls with sorrow as they look at him with tears in there eyes. They nodded their heads like crazy and waved goodbye.

"They said I could go." Honey smiled brightly. I look back at him and wipe away my tears.

"What about you Mori?" I asked looking at him. His eyes widened and he blushed a little. Wait, wait he's blushing? I wasn't even trying!

"Takashi goes wherever I go, isn't that right Takashi?" Honey asked looking at him as they started walking. He nodded and looked away from my gaze.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To the nurse office, we need to do something about that swelling." Haruhi said popping up right behind us.

"Haruhi! Why are you here?" I sure ask a lot of questions.

"Well after explaining to everyone else what happened. The twins went to see which girl tripped you and I'm not trying to be apart of that." He sighed.

"I-Is Kyoya mad at me?" Why am I worried about him? What is wrong with me!?

"More like surprised. He's helping the twins." He looked back at the door terrified.

We continued to walk to the nurse office in silence. Once we got there Mori gently placed me down on a bed and put my foot on a pillow. Haruhi grabbed an ice pack.

"This is going to sting." He warned me before slowly rubbing the ice pack against my swollen ankle. I winced each time he rubbed it at the bottom of my ankle.

"I'm sorry." Haruhi said each time I winced.

"You don't have to apologize, you guys are just trying to be helpful." I said as I try to blink back the tears.

"Your part of our family now Aya-chan. Why wouldn't we?" Honey said after he climbed on Mori's shoulders.

"Thanks you guys." I smiled as a few tears started falling from my eyes.
They smiled back.

"Hey, I'll let you spend the night at my place." Haruhi said.

"Wh-What?" I said. Does he not know what's coming out his mouth right now?