White Theme

Ayaka's P.O.V.

This is second day of to Ouran Academy and I already hate it. I know I said it was a win-win situation, but now I have doubts. I thought about how I have to see Kyoya everyday and I told my brothers that they could visit me at the Host Club.

Maybe I could stay home and pretend to be sick. No my father would just give me some medicine and told me to go. I guess I have no choice, but to go. This is a lose-lose situation now. I dragged myself out if bed and got ready.
•°•°•°
I walked downstairs and noticed that brothers were the only ones at the table. I looked around, but mom and father wasn't here.

"Mom and dad is busy working. We're waiting for you so we can leave." Taro said resting his head on his hand.

"Well sorry for taking so long, but you didn't need to come with me." I sneered.

"At least be thankful! Now we're going to be late to class if you don't hurry." Mamoru complained.

My eyes widened I overslept!? I ran downstairs after tripping over my banana dress once more. (That dress does not like her!) I was about to land face first, but someone caught me before I could touch the ground.

I looked up and saw Taro. I pushed him off of me and dusted my dress off. He frowned as he looked into my blue eyes.

"Thanks." I mumbled turning away from him. His eyes widened and he gave me a closed eye smile.

"Let's go. I'm not trying to be late again." I said walking out the door. What was that? I'm surprised they would wait for me, but Taro catching me was weird. I hopped inside the limo as my brothers followed me from behind.

This might be the first time we ever rode together ever since... that person... anyway. I gazed outside the window as we drove away in silence. I tried to find something to say, but my mind was blank. I didn't know what to tell them.

"H-Hey guys?" I asked still looking out the window, but I knew they were looking at me.

"I-I'm sorry for yesterday. I would really appreciate it if you came to see me at the Host Club." I turned towards them and gave them a weak smile. I should at least practice for the Host Club if I can't get them to except my obvious fake apology I'm gonna need help.

"I'm glad your opening up to us Ayaka." Taro smiled back. Yeah right.

"Sure, we'll stop by." Mamoru said surprised. Yes I don't need help! I'm still myself, but I can't make it seem suspicious.

"You two are m-making me feel embarrassed. Quit looking at me like that!" I said looking away.

The limo parked in front of Ouran Academy and the driver opened the door for us. We all got out one by one and the driver drove off.

I felt two arms wrapped around me from behind. I quickly look behind me to see Taro is the one embracing me. I blushed and my eyes widened.

"H-Hey!" I whined.

"I'm just really happy you're letting us go through that stern wall of yours." He mumbled as he buried his head in my neck. I looked at Mamoru for help, Taro is way to close! I'm not use to hugs at all especially Tamaki's tackle hugs.

"T-Taro there is a meaning to personal space." Mamoru said pulling him away. Taro looked at him confused then he rubbed the back of his head.

"Looks like I got carried away." He laughed nervously. Yeah by a lot!

Ding Dong

"I hope you don't mind cause you obviously can't run in this dress." Mamoru said.