Just Visiting

This is probably you're the first and last time seeing this version of Nao. Just sayin'
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
"Are you positive you want to?" Taro asked me with concern. We were sitting in Taro's limo outside of the Ishii's place.

"Positive." I smiled. I clenched onto the flower bouquet I made. I looked at him and he lock his arm in mine and we got out. We walked behind their home, and their they were. Their graveyard is in their backyard that was their father's wish. If they ever die they want to be buried in the backyard.

"Nao!!" I screamed. We were at their funeral and everyone cried, but I was the only one who cared the most. I hugged the tombstone wishing it was Nao. Missing how his warm body always made me smile when I embrace him. People would always hold me back from trying to cry a river over his tombstone.

"A lover must suffer... but why'd you do it Nao?" I would cry holding the stone and asking myself that everytime.

"Hey you alright?" Taro asked worriedly snapping me out of my old memories.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just regaining some memories." I smiled weakly as tears start to swell up. He held me close to him and rested his head on mine. I sobbed covering my face in his shirt. He rubbed my back in circles not knowing what to do.

"Thanks for being here with me Taro." I said looking up at him.

"No problem, don't need you getting kidnapped again. I don't know what I'd do without you." He gave me a small smile. I smiled back and placed my bouquet in front of the tombstone smiling.

"Hello." A voice called out from behind us. We turned around and was really surprised to see the Host Club in a black suit and flowers.

"You guys!" I said running up to them and embracing them.

"You hug us more than we hug you." Haruhi smiled weakly. I smiled back.

"Seems like Honey and Tamaki is rubbing off on me." I chuckled. Honey clenched onto his Usa-chan and smiled. Tamaki hugged me and swung me around as usual. Once he put me down I ruffled his hair and grabbed they're bouquet out of their hands. I walked back next to Taro and gave him a quick hug. I laid two on Miss Ishii, two for Mister Ishii, and one more for Nao to make it even. I rested my head on Taro's shoulder and let my tears run. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me in close.

"How did they die?" Tamaki asked.

"Why do you ask?" Taro asked back not taking his eyes off the stones.

"Just out of curiosity." He answered. I kept my mouth shut I still wasn't ready to tell them. It took all of my strength to tell Taro as well.

"But if our princess isn't ready to tell, we can wait until then." Tamaki sighed. I looked at them with a forced smile. I don't feel comfortable hearing that statement. That's exactly what Mamoru said, but ended up torturing me. I guess Kyoya noticed and gave a worried look.

'I'm alright.' I mouthed to him. He calmed down a little but still looked at me with concern.

"Why are you guys even here?" Taro asked. They all turned to Kyoya as he adjusted his glasses and took out his notebook and started writing in it. Nervous eh?

"Kyoya senpai got worried and... yeah." Haruhi tried to explain. Oh well I could care less, but what's more surprising is that Kyoya actually cares.

"HAHAHAHA!!!" A manic laugh bursted through my ears. I shook in fear and hid behind Taro. A motor started running and the while spinning around our lady manager pops up in a black dress and a black headset holding a red rose and a frame with a photo in it.