I'm Sorry

Ayaka's P.O.V.

It's so dark in here. Am I, am I dead? I should be, I'm pretty sure no one would care anyway. At least I got to say goodbye. To think Mamoru would go that far just to know what happened.

"Don't you die on me." Someone cried.

Huh? Is someone else in here? I look around, but there's nothing but darkness surrounding me. I feel like I'm floating as well. Then an image pops up in my face. Is, is that Taro? He was crying and was squeezing something.

Behind him is the Host Club. Tamaki, Haruhi, Honey, Kaoru, and Hikaru were crying as well. Mori was frowning, but even Kyoya was crying a little.

"K... Kyoya..." I tried saying but came out weak. Taro's head popped up and he started looking at me. Am I really dead? The Host Club was looking at me with wide eyes. W-Was they crying for me? Without even knowing my eyes start to open.

"A-Ayaka?" Taro asked concerned. I smiled weakly.

"Ayaka!" Taro embraced me, but all I felt was pain.

"Ow Taro." I tried to yell at him but my voice is still so weak.

"Don't ever do that to me. Don't do that again." Taro whispered. My eyes widened. They were crying for me. I didn't think anyone would care for me this much. Tears started to fall out of my eyes as I hug back.

"Aya-chan." Honey cried as he walked next to my bed. I smiled and let go of Taro to hug Honey. We cried and I hugged him tighter.

"I'm sorry Honey." I whispered so that only he heard me. He nodded and walked next to Mori as he smiled at me. Haruhi ran and hugged me at tight as she could.

"I didn't know what I would do if I lost another person, Ayaka!" She sobbed and she wouldn't let go and I didn't fight it. I weakly smiled and tears flowed down my face faster. A lump grew in my throat and we cried. Once she calmed down she let go and smiled and walked next to Tamaki.

Next was Tamaki. He patted my head and smiled weakly. I smiled back and tears continued to fall.

"You alright?" He asked. His voice was so warm and gentle. I nodded and laughed a little. He nodded and walked back next to Haruhi. The twins walked up to me with a grin on their stupid faces.

"You guys are idiots." I laughed.

"Hey! You're so mean!" They yelled at me then pouted.

"I'm joking. I love guys." I yanked them down to hug both of them. They blushed then hugged back. They ran back to their place and Mori came to me.

He smiled at me and tried to walk away but I pulled him down. At least I tried, but he got down on his knees for me and I gave him a small hug. He smiled again and walked back. Now Kyoya.

"Looks like it's time to go. Stay well Ayaka." He started walking out the door. I rolled my eyes and took the thing that was connected to my body off. I got off the bed and wobbled a bit. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy. Well I am.
I tried to run in front of Kyoya, but I kind of collapsed into him instead. He caught me just in time. His eyes widened.

"You are really stupid. What were you thinking getting out of bed?" Kyoya said still holding me. I wrapped my arms around him and embraced him.

"Since you were too nervous to give me a hug, I'll hug you." I smiled and Taro was glaring at Kyoya.

I knew he was nervous, because I was looking at him most of the time. He was shifting back and forth. Kyoya was blushing a little and he fixed his glasses to hide it, repeatedly. It for annoying. I smirked, cause I had an idea. I want to show how adorable he looks when he blushes. Taro might hate me and him for this.

I put my hands on his shoulders and got on my tippie toes and kissed him on the cheek. I blushed and backed up a little. His whole face went red, score!

"I just wanted to show how adorable you looked when you blush." I smirked and I looked at everyone else.

Tamaki looked in awe and put his hands on his cheeks. The twins smirked and I knew they were going to bug Kyoya all day. Haruhi smiled and gave me a thumbs up. Honey was holding his bunny Usa-chan close to his chest and Mori just kept a small smile.

Now Taro, is the whole opposite of everyone combined. He looked like a pure demon. I turned away from his look and looked back at Kyoya. He hasn't stopped blushing, but he never took his eyes off me. Which made me turn a darker red. I smiled to make it seem less awkward than it already is. I pushed up his glasses for him since I knew he was going to do it sooner or later. His eyes widened as if I knew he was about to do that.

He cleared his throat and backed up.

"R-Rest well." He said and they left. I rushed back to bed before I could pass out. Taro sat down next to me glaring. I innocently smiled at him and tried to go back to sleep. He sighed and I felt like he was smiling a little. Then something popped up in my mind.

"Taro. How long was I out for?" I asked worriedly. Taro's eyes widened and he looked away.

"You've been out for weeks..." He said looking away. I looked at him for a while without even noticing it. I nodded and laid back down.

"Ayaka I'm sorry for not protecting you. I was there in the middle of the scene, I should've done something..." Taro muttered. I was able to make out most of words he said. I got up and embraced him. Tears started flowing out of my eyes all over again.

"I was so scared. I thought I would actually die there." I cried. He hugged back holding me tighter. I sobbed on his shoulder explaining what happened to him.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that Ayaka. I should've known earlier." He said as tears started falling from his eyes.

"You thought you'd die there just to keep your promise with Nao. I'm so sorry you had to go through that alone." Taro said rocking me holding me tightly.

"I'm sorry for being selfish and always pushing you away. If I didn't do that, you wouldn't have to go through all that pain." I sobbed.

"I promise I won't let this happen again. I promise I'll look after you like I'm suppose to do." He said still rocking me. My tears finally dried up after a while and I fell asleep on Taro's lap for some reason. It feels nice having the wall you built between you and others crumble down.

The past is the past, it's time I live in the present now. Nao is dead, it's time I realized that so our promises means nothing. He'll always have a special place in my heart, but it's time that I should move on. It's probably the best and what he would've wanted me to do.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Out of all of the ones I have already prepared or updated, this is my favorite. No doubt, thank you guys for reading my story it truly makes me happy. Do to my sensitivity I literally cried seeing how many of you guys voted and read my story. To others it might not be a lot but it's fantastic for me. Thanks to Death2474 and saydee4944!Thanks you guys for voting and commenting!