You Want Me To Choose?

"Look at me!" Nao forced me to look at him.

"If I ever wanted to look at your face willingly believe me I'd love to see it when your dead." I spat at him. He glared at me then wiped his face.

"You're lucky you're special to me, cause I would've handed you to Mamoru in a heartbeat." He gritted his teeth.

"Lucky? Talk about unlucky. I can't even suspect why I liked you in the first place." I grunted. He pushed me on his bed before I could say anything else. Then he climbed over me.

"Ayaka stop pretending you hate me so much. You said it yourself, you still love me." Nao chuckled.

"Doesn't mean it'll last." I tched trying to push him off of me. He puts my arms over my head and smirks.

"But you can't deny having fun with me. After all you are my fiancee." Nao kissed me, and I tried not to kiss back. I shut my eyes tight but I couldn't fight back anymore. When started to kiss back Nao released it quickly.

"Must I prove more?" He asked. I wiped my lips.

"Shut up." I looked away from his gaze. I feel as if he has control over me and it's trying me INSANE. I just want to scream on the top of my lungs for help, but it isn't going to do anything. Nao and Mamoru would shut me up in a second.

   I went to the kitchen earlier and saw Ichiya, usually that'll make me feel better but he didn't smile at me or anything. He just stood there like an original boring Butler. I even tried making conversation with him and he didn't even glance at me.

"Nao." I looked at the boy hovering me.

"Yes?" He smirked.

"Can you get off of me?" I said through my teeth. He laughed and moved out of the way.

"What I really wanted to ask was, what's going on?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Why won't Ichiya talk to me? Why must you keep Taro captive? Why are you trying to make it how it was back then?" I asked.

"Ichiya is nothing but a butler, Taro would try and protect you, and it's always been like this." He smiled.

"Don't smile at me. I already told you." I glared at him.

"Now, I need you to do something for me." Nao hopped off the bed and started walking around in the room.

"No." I said bluntly.

"It involves that crappy Kyoya of yours~" He grinned. My eyes widened and I quickly jump off the bed.

"What do you want with Kyoya?" I asked getting ready for anything.

"I need you to choose between Kyoya and I. I can't stand having you love another when I'm trying to catch only your attention." He sighed.

"Well isn't that simple. I would always choose you." I said sarcastically.

"You should've known by now I would always choose Kyoya over you." I crossed my arms.

"Maybe I didn't make myself clear." He slowly walked up to me. I tried to move but my body wouldn't respond. Nao glared at me and took my face in his hand.

"I want you to choose between Kyoya's life or your life." He said tracing his hand as he slowly moved his hand to my neck.

"Choose." He glanced at me then looked back to my neck.

"...I-" I was interrupted by Mamoru forcefully opening the door making a thud with the wall. Thank you Mamoru, SO MUCH.

"It's them." Mamoru said leaving the door wide open. Nao nodded and let go off my neck.