Haruhi's Acting

I slowly open my eyes and sat up. I slept on Haruhi's bed last night. Where did Kyoya sleep? I look to the side of me and see Kyoya. I hop out of bed and made sure I had clothes on. Safe. I checked him and he still had a shirt and bottoms on. Double safe. I sighed in relief. Someone knock twice on the door and I went to open it. Haruhi gave me a smile.

"Good morning." She said.

"Morning Haruhi." I yawned. She walked in and spotted Kyoya in her bed.

"What happened in here?" She asked bringing three cups of coffee in and setting it on the counter. A flashback went off and I remembered I kissed Kyoya last night.

"A whole bunch of things happened." I blushed. She looked at me about to say something but shrugged instead.

"Why is it so noisy all of the sudden?" Kyoya muttered slowly sitting up with a dark aura. He turned towards us and gave us a death glare.

"Sorry! I forgot he wakes up cranky." Haruhi said hiding behind me.

"No glasses, messy hair, rude, cute. I give it a 100%!" I said giving him a thumbs up, but really I am terrified down to the bone.

"Shut up and take that non-stop chit chatting girl in the hallway away from me and my sleep..." Kyoya said plopping his body back down on the bed. It stayed silent for a minute and I turned towards Haruhi.

"Hallway?" I asked.

"Hallway." She nodded.

   Although it's our room, it's being occupied. Which room are we suppose to enjoy our coffee in? Maybe Tamaki's and Taro's room or Honey's and Mori's room. We're definitely not choosing the twins room by all cost. Haruhi left one of the coffees on the counter and we dash to the hallway.

"Didn't give me anytime to even change." I pouted. Haruhi looked at like I was crazy. Well I am!

"In fact, I'm going back in to change right now." Haruhi held onto the back of my shirt.

"You're not going anywhere in there." Haruhi sighed.

"But I don't wanna go to the boys' room in my heart pajamas!" I said struggling to run into the room.

"Don't blame me if your debt grows." She said let me go. Since I was still struggling I ran into the door and fell backwards.

"Gawwhhh." I yelped. I held my nose as Haruhi ran next to me.

"I'm so sorry!" Haruhi said probably wondering what to do.

"It's okay. Nothing bloody, nothing broken." I said as I stood up wiping away the painful tears.

"Can I go in now?" I asked pointing at the door. Haruhi nodded her head. I walked in quietly and went to my bag cause fortunately Taro brought it to me once he figured it out that I was 'borrowed'.

   I checked it and found a white top with frills flying around and short blue shorts. I swear he couldn't pack some nice jeans or pants? Why must I wear something this... commoner? I don't mean to hurt Haruhi's feelings but I'm not use to commoners clothes. I-Is the Mano's going poor!?

   I thought hard about it then laughed. That'll never happen. I grab my laptop and plopped on the closes bed to look up how wealthy the Host Club was. So from the least to most it's Morinozuka and Honinozuka, the Hitachiins, Ootori, then Suoh. I'm in between the Hitachiins and Ootori, so we shouldn't run out of business that quickly. Hopefully. Especially with Taro next in line as the family heir.

"Do you mind?" The grouchy man grouched. Does that even make sense? I quietly chuckled but it quickly went away when he glared at me. I forgot I came in here to change, why did I get off topic so badly?