Our Weekend At The Resort

Where's Ayaka? You guys forgot her!
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Aya-chan!" A child's voice calls out to me from behind. I was waiting for everyone to arrive at the music room today, but they're so late. So I thought I should practice dancing for any upcoming events, but looks like they're coming.

I turned around quick enough to notice it's Honey, but I don't think I'll be able to catch him without falling in time. Okay, just like I practice. I moved out the way so Honey wouldn't make contact with me then I close my eyes slowly and grabbed his small arms quickly. I opened my eyes and gave him a warming and gentle smile as I spin him around. I sighed I thought I wouldn't be able to catch him in time.

He looked at me surprised then smiled back. Mori walks up to us and puts Honey on his shoulders and I wave at him. He gave me a small smile in return.

"You surprised me Aya-chan. I thought you were going to let me fall." Honey said looking down.

"Why would I drop the most adorable one here?" I asked folding my hands in front of me.

"Guess where we're going!" Honey chirped. I tilted my head in response.

"We're going to a resort! Do you have a passport?" He said.

"Yeah I have a passport. Where is the resort?" I asked.

"Mitskuni, Haruhi doesn't have one." Mori spoke up.

"That's right Takashi! I forgot, then which resort are we going to?" Honey asked looking at him. We didn't get a response from him. Sure that helps a lot, thanks Mori.

"Let's finish our task first." Honey suggested and Mori nodded. They stared at me which made me start to back up. Honey jumped off of Mori as he carried me bridal style. They started running and we were outside no more than a couple of minutes.

"Huh?" I asked barely able to speak. They stopped in front of a limo and he put me down. The window slid down as it revealed Tamaki.

"Good job, now bring her in." He said as the window slid back up.

"Huh!?" I asked again now more confused than ever. They pushed me to the other side and we got in the limo showing the rest of the Host Club members.

"What. Is. Going. On?" I asked once limo started moving. Haruhi nervously waved at me. Kyoya was writing in his notebook again. Tamaki was staring out the window. The twins were doing something with each, probaby planning something. Honey somehow found a piece of cake and was feasting on it as Mori watched.

"We're going to a resort." Haruhi nervously chuckled.

"But why didn't I know until now?" I asked well, yelled just not as loud.

"Calm down, I didn't find out until today as well." Haruhi sighed.

"It was an idea to make up for what happened ever since your fiancé died." Kyoya said bluntly.

"Thanks Kyoya, because that obviously makes me feel better." I sighed.

"Whose idea was this?" I asked. They all points at Kyoya. I love how they don't say anything when it's Kyoya's idea. I tried to keep in my laughter and held my breath. I finally calmed down and smiled.

"We brought you a cute bathing suit!" The twins smirked holding up nothing but strings. I blushed and shook my head crazily.

"Absolutely NOT!" I yelled. Kyoya blushed a little and took it from them.

"You guys are such idiots." Kyoya sighed. I bet he wished I was wearing that. I know I'd look good in it too, but that's not the point!

"Do you have a normal bikini?" I asked. Haruhi handed me hers.