Karaoke

*Receptionist voice on* You may listen to the song now, but it would be better if you listen when I tell you to. Thank you! P.S. I'd advice you to listen to the song the first time.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
"Before we go home I think we should do some Karaoke!" I chirped. It was still the afternoon and I think we should make this weekend last. Sunday or not we should have fun til we drop.

"But I'm all partied out Ayaka!" Haruhi whined.

"You made us go to an auction, stores-" Hikaru started.

"and someone's birthday party without even knowing who they were!" Kaoru finished.

"I don't recall." I acted dumb. I know I didn't know them, but they had a bouncy house and delicious cake.

"Are you sure Aya-chan? We went to eat their strawberry cake and jumped in the bouncy castle. It was a lot of fun!" Honey chirped squeezing Usa-chan. The faces of those little kids and adults were entertaining.

"Nope don't remember." I looked out the window. I felt a pair of lips softly touch my cheek. My eyes widened and I turn to see who did that. Everyone gasped and I blushed when I saw it was Kyoya. He pushed up his glasses and went back to tapping on his laptop.

"Wh-What was t-that for!?" I asked.

"No reason in particular." He shrugged.

"What when on in that room!?" Dad and Haruhi yelled in unison.

"Nothing." Kyoya and I said in unison.

"Obviously something happened-"

"-in order to have Kyoya kiss you~" The twins gave me a devil look. I am going to die by the end of today by the Hitachiin twins.

"So we're doing Karaoke? Really? Okay! We've decided we're doing Karaoke." I chirped.

"We will go. As long as you admit that you put us through a lot." Kyoya smirked.

"What? That's not true! Honey enjoyed it." I grinned.

"Ayaka." Kyoya glanced at me. I look away defeated.

"Finnneeee. I'm sorry you guys, for forcing you do all those fun things with me." I pouted.

"You're forgiven my pwecious wittle girl!" Dad baby talked to me.

"Dad. Stop." I shivered.

"Karaoke it is! Driver, take us to a Karaoke place!" Dad tried to stand up but collapsed back down on Haruhi's lap.

"Tamaki senpai! Get off of me!" Haruhi yelled pushing him off. We arrived at the place.

"Teriyaki... karaoke?" I tilted my head. The Host Club walked in.

"It's been a while." The twins said in unison. This actually looks like a commoners place. Haruhi looked at it in shock.

"Never expected you guys to know a place like this." I looked at it awkwardly.

"Well... how we found it is a different story." The twins nervously chuckled. We walked in and we were greeted with a delightful smell of fancy tuna. Haruhi had stars in her eyes and ran into what I guessed was the kitchen.

"Did you ask for fancy tuna?" I asked turning towards Kyoya.

"Yes actually. In order to have Haruhi's spirits up, Tamaki thought it would be a good idea to add some fancy tuna." Kyoya pushed up his glasses with his pen.

"Haruhi's favorite food is fancy tuna?" I asked.

"Yes." Kyoya states writing in his notebook. If I can remember, when I took his notebook out of his hand, there was a lot of numbers on there. I wonder...