Wake Up Ayaka

Okay, so I couldn't find a picture, so I chose a meme... Shut up.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
"Did you miss me~?" Mamoru said with bloodshot eyes. My eyes widened, he started to choke me.

"L-Let m-me go..." I said barely able to speak. I can't breathe, let me go. Behind him was Nao just watching me.

"H-Help... me." I begged. He just smirked and closed his eyes.

"How many promises did you break?" He asked walking away. The next one who walked up was Kyoya.

"Why are you so secretive from me? I could help you, but you still love that filthy trash." Kyoya sighed and watched. Taro came up to me and pulled me away from Mamoru only to slap me repeatedly.

"You push me away, then you hide everything from us. I am your brother Ayaka, I thought we promised to look after each other." He glared at me and stopped slapping me. The next thing I know is that I'm surrounded by Taro Mamoru, Nao, and Kyoya.

  I'm scared. I can't remember how to breathe. Which way is in? Which way is out? I tried to gasp for air, but nothing comes in it only comes out.

"Ayaka~" Mamoru sang my name.

"L-Leave... me... alone..." I barely got to say. I can't breathe. Let me out! I put my hands over my head and collapsed to the ground.

Haruhi P.O.V.

"L-Leave... me... alone..." I heard a fainted noise. Ayaka! She is really special to us, and I think she's letting us get to know her little by little. I can see why she would hide so much, during these past months she's been in so many situations where she could've died.

  I quickly open my eyes and turn towards her. She had her hands on her head and her knees were against her chest. The blankets and pillows were all over the floor, but there was one thing that caught my attention. What was that stain that is surrounding her? I get out if my bed to get a closer look. Blood, she's surrounded in her own blood. A-Ayaka...

"Get away... from me..." She whispered. Tears were starting to build up in her eyes. What nightmare is she having?

"Ayaka. Ayaka!" I tried to wake her up. Her nails were digging through her head. Her blood us dripping all over her face. Ayaka open her eyes quickly, but she doesn't look awake. I snapped my fingers in front of her eyes and she doesn't blink.

"A-Ayaka?" I asked terrified. She slowly gets out of her bed and looks like a puppet getting hung by strings without her hand sticking out. Her eyes are just wide open but her chest doesn't rise. I-Is she breathing?

"A-Are you okay?" I asked backing up to the front door that lead to the hallways.

"I said... leave... me alone." She says sharply. It felt like a knife went through my heart.

"Die..." She muttered and staggered towards me. I got so afraid what is going through her head?

"Ayaka! Wake up!" I yelled hoping she'll wake up. She gave me a evil grin and her eyes only widened.

"Eh~? What's wrong Mamoru? Why are you scared all of the sudden~?" She started laughing creepily.

"I'll make you suffer the same pain you put me through." Her smile dropped and she started choking me.

"A-Ayaka..." I choked. I closed one of my eyes and looked at her. She's been through so much that it hit her in the head. She thinks I'm Mamoru, this illusion is something she needs to wake up from.

"Ayaka... wake up!" I tried to yell. The door behind me was shoved open and I fell on top of Ayaka. As soon as she hit the floor she blinked twice and shook her head.

"L-Looks like you too are having a moment I'll show myself out." Kyoya senpai said quickly closing the door. How did he get in here anyway?

"Wait! Kyoya senpai!" I yelled. I don't whether I am irritated or terrified. I could've been killed by Ayaka if he didn't come in. She wouldn't wake up, but with a sudden hit in the back of her head she snapped out of it.

"Is there a problem?" Kyoya senpai asked as he slowly opens the door again. I panted and Ayaka looked at this situation confused. She slowly took her hands off of my neck and crawled out from under me.

"You... need to console Ayaka. She obviously had a nightmare. Do you nt see blood running down her head!?" I glanced at Ayaka. She looked at her hands in horror. I put my hand on her shoulder and helped her stand up. I looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Please Kyoya senpai. Before you came it was crazy in here." I whispered. He nodded and he opened the door wide. I left the room and he slowly closed it behind him and me. Is it a good idea to leave them alone?

"Is Aya-chan okay Haru-chan?" Honey senpai asked popping out of no where.

"Honey senpai, what're you doing here?" I asked concerned. What made me more concerned is that he wasn't with Mori senpai.

"I got worried about Aya-chan. I felt like something was wrong so I ran down here as fast as I could." He explained.

"Then looks like we're on the same boat." Tamaki said as he and Taro walked towards us.

"Is my sister okay? Is she having a meltdown again?" Taro asked worriedly. I put my hands on my neck where she choked me.

"Your sister, Ayaka, isn't okay. She isn't having a meltdown, it's way worse." I said finding it hard to explain.

"What do you mean Haruhi? Did something go on between you three?" Tamaki asked getting worried.

"Ayaka had a nightmare..." I said. They looked as if they calmed down.

"Nightmares are common she'll get over it." Taro sighed in relief. I shook my head still leaving my hands on my neck.

"No. This was worse. She thought I was Mamoru... she started choking me. I tried to wake her up, but she wouldn't..." I slowly explained looking at our door.

"Ayaka thought you were Mamoru in her sleep?" Taro asked. I nodded.

"I felt like something was wrong with Ayaka, like you guys, but the moment I turned around she stopped breathing, she was clawing in her head surrounded in her blood, and when I called out to her the first time. That's when she attacked, she reminded me so much of Mamoru..." I gritted my teeth. Taro tched.

"And why do you compare her to that jerk?" Taro glared at me.

"She had the same creepy smile. And those eyes... I was so afraid. Wondering if that's what she went through in that dark scary room." I asked as I collapsed on the floor remembering her creepy smile.

"Anything else?" Taro asked.

"The moment Kyoya senpai opened the door. She snapped out of it and didn't remember a thing. Just looked at her hands in horror." I said finally taking my hands off my neck.

"Poor Aya-chan." Honey senpai started to cry and I wiped away any upcoming tears. We looked at the door hoping Kyoya and Ayaka will be okay.