Her True Colors

Kyoya's P.O.V.

"Ayaka's been missing from school for a while now." I muttered. Ever since we have left her place she has locked herself in her room.

We would get information from Mori senpai and Honey senpai that they would ask Taro and Mamoru if she has ever came out, but we would get the same answer. No.

It absolutely kills me not knowing this background story of hers. I searched it up numerous times but it wouldn't tell. It must be a really serious heartbreak if it is off limits.

"Mommy dear, what are we going to do? Did we do something?" Tamaki asked as he plopped next to me on the sofa.

"I don't know, Daddy, but whatever it was it must've made her really upset." I said, but inside I'm cringing. This family chart is really, awkward I should say. I'm mommy, Tamaki's daddy, Haruhi's the daughter, Honey senpai and Mori senpai are the neighbors, and then there's the shady twins or sons. Tamaki can be very weird at times, but he always figures out a way to bring someone happiness.

"Hikaru, Kaoru, didn't you two have a situation similar to this? Can't you figure out a way to get closer to her?" I asked writing in the notebook. What I write in here is secret. Almost anything and everything is how much I can tell.

"Yeah, but her situation is deeper than ours. So we don't have any ideas." They said in unison as they shrugged.

"There must be something we can do for Aya-chan." Honey senpai whimpered.

"There's nothing you can do for now." Mamoru said as he walked through the doors.

"You have to wait until she's ready to come out again, but until then there's nothing." Taro said walking in beside him.

"What? Surely there must be a way." Tamaki smiled weakly. They looked away.

"We've heard nothing but silent sobs from out her door. She won't eat, and if she would it would only be little crumbs. We set out her favorite dish but she still won't come out. The only person who would go inside her room is Ichiya our Butler." Taro said quietly that we could barely hear.

"Seems like he has gotten closer to her then we'll ever be." Mamoru chuckled.

"What is that suppose to mean?" I asked out of curiosity.

"It means our Butler is going to learn everything that has happened. Why she's like this. Why is so distant. Why she pushes everyone over the wall. The cause of her fiancé's death!" Mamoru shouted as tears rolled down his face. His hands balled up into fists and he gritted his teeth.

"Mamoru!" Taro yelled.

"Shut up Taro! I'm sick of keeping this a secret! I'm sick of waiting on her explaining how he died! She was there, no one was around! How am I suppose to keep calm when I don't know the reason of my family's death!?" Mamoru cried.

"Your f-family??" Haruhi whispered.

"Ayaka's fiancé? H-How?" Tamaki asked as tear fell from his face.

"How are we suppose to know Tamaki!? I said no one was there! If she wasn't there I'm sure my family would still be alive!" Mamoru yelled then ran out the door.

"Mamoru! I'm sorry, please tell no one about what you saw or heard." Taro bowed and ran after him.

'Mamoru is adoptive? Ayaka had a fiancé? Her fiancé and his family died? Surely I searched all information on them. It should've of told me. Unless someone changed their records. Who? This is so annoying not knowing the truth behind this background.' Questions fills my head and a dark aura started forming.