My Return

I've been released from the hospital a week later and I decided to go to school the next day. Taro thought I was rushing too much, but I just thought how much I actually miss the Host Club.

I decided to give up on being so flirty, but I will not give up on the Host Club. That will be the only time I'll be flirty with others. During class today Kyoya passed a note to me. I was afraid thinking it was about the kiss but when I opened it, it said meet at the music room. I looked at him and Tamaki and they both gave me a warming smile.

So now I'm standing in front of the doors afraid of going in. Mostly because of the lights and petals attack. I chuckled to myself and I pushed the door open and squeezed my eyes and mouth shut. The weird thing was I didn't feel any petals hit my skin or see the light reflect through my eyes.

I opened one of my eyes to be greeted by the same six guys and one girl that helped break down that wall. I smiled at them and they smiled back with roses in there hands waiting for me to grab them.

"Welcome back princess." They said in unison.

"I'm back where I belong." I gave them a real smile. I grab each one of their roses and hugged everyone even Kyoya. I wasn't that nervous, okay maybe I was.

"Um. Th-Thanks." I studdered grabbing the rose from his hand. Everyone else watched in amusement. He smiled as he fixed his glasses.

"I'm glad you're doing well, Ayaka." He smiled. My eyes widened and I looked down to hide the fact I was blushing. A tear fell down my face and fell to the floor and everyone looked at me worriedly.

"Thanks a lot Kyoya, you made her cry." The twins sighed. I lifted my head so I could defend him, but everyone saw that I was blushing.

"A-Ayaka? Do you like Kyoya?" Tamaki asked. Kyoya's eyes widened and he blushed a little. Taro walked in and was smirking.

"You guys are so late and Ayaka I know you keep denying it. Just admit it you do." Taro said looking at me with his hands in his pockets.

"Wh-What!?" I yelled.

"And Kyoya we know you like her too~" The twins laughed. Kyoya adjusted his glasses once again and sat down on the sofa.

"Don't be ridiculous. How could I ever like someone like her." For some reason that really hurt when he said that.

"Y-Yeah, he's an idiot why would I?" I whispered. I know I'm lying right through my teeth, it looks like I've fallin' for him hard. I broke so many promises with Nao, it's hard getting him out of my mind. It's difficult trying to tell the Host Club how my life turned this way. How did it turn this way? Why was I stuck up on Nao? Why did Nao made me feel this way!?

"I have to go. See you guys tomorrow." I muttered and tried to run out the door. Taro grabbed my arm and pulled me next to him. He didn't even bother glancing at me. He was glaring at Kyoya the whole time.

"You're not doing it again. I'm not letting you, cause look where that got you last time. Now, Kyoya lie again and see what happens. Same goes for you Ayaka, get Nao out your head he's gone." He said with a stern look. It's like he knew what I was going to do.

"So I'm going to ask you the same question and I better get the correct answer from both of you." Taro glared at us. "Do you like each other?"

We stayed silent for awhile until Taro sighed and pulled me towards him and he embraced me. He wrapped his arms around me in front of them and kissed my cheek. Of course I started to blush! Why wouldn't I!?

"Ayaka, remember when I held you just like this." He whispered in my ear then buried his head against my neck. My face turned a darker shade of red and I looked away which led to Haruhi.

Haruhi looked like she was trying to keep herself from laughing, but I didn't understand why. She secretly pointed Kyoya's direction so I knew why, I followed where her finger was pointing and Kyoya sat on sofa with a dark aura and a whole bunch of broken pens. I looked at him for help and Taro lifted his head and smirked. He laid his head on top of mine and glared at Kyoya. He stood from the sofa and pulled me away from him.

"K-Kyoya?" I asked. He glared back at Taro as his smirk grew.

"Are you willing to confess now?" He asked grabbing my other arm.

"I'll confess okay! Just let me go!" I yelled pulling my arms out from them. I rubbed my aching wrists and glared at Taro.

"Yes, okay. I... do like Kyoya." I admitted looking away from everyone's gaze.

"Your turn Kyoya." Taro said. I heard nothing coming from his mouth which scared me. I lifted my head and looked at him worried. He looked at me shocked, but he wouldn't say anything.

"You don't have to force yourself Kyoya." I said and walked towards the doors. Hey, at least I got something off my chest, but before I could even touch the door someone embraced me from behind. I looked behind me and thought it was Taro trying again... but it was Kyoya.

"You look like you were suspecting someone else." He chuckled.

"I suspect many people besides you Kyoya." I chuckled too remembering how it went last time. He finally whispered in my ear what I wanted to hear.

"I like you too." I blushed and hugged back. I smiled brightly and didn't want to let go. Who knew my brother would give me a push to have someone I like, like me back, and to me the funniest part is how he hates him so much. Taro is a great brother.

"Well I'll meet with you in the limo. You two have fun. Oh and Kyoya, don't get carried away." Taro glared at him before leaving. I laughed and released the hug.

"Finally." Hikaru sighed.

"That took longer than expected." Kaoru sighed as well.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Everyone here, besides Kyoya obviously, was trying to get you two together even Taro." The twins shrugged together.

"Even my brother? Aw thanks you guys!" I said giving them a group hug. I don't hate this school anymore.

I don't hate Kyoya, my brother, this Host Club, everyone. I just felt like Nao was taking control over me, but with the Host Club's help, I got to break down this wall of mine.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
I know I only update on Sundays and Wednesdays but today is really important to me. Because thanks to Nathan_phange Kyoya_Ootori_ is deleting his account. Thanks Nathan you really know how to just somebody!