Chapter 100

Today is an auspicious day for Sandhir as their lovely daughter Chuchu is getting married......she is going to step into her new life.......her new family........they hope that their daughter will get the same love and affection in her new family may be more then what she is getting today......

Kitni pyari lag rahi hei meri bachhi.....(Sanyukta hugged Chuchu after she was done with Chuchu's make over)

Sab apki mehnat ke wajese...(they smiled looking at their reflection on mirror)

Acha aab tu yehi beth mei niche ki tayari dekhke ati hun....(Chuchu nodded a yes and Sanyukta left the room after kissing her fore head)

Chuchu sighed and looked her image on mirror once again........just then she saw Adi's image behind her image and became shocked.... 

Adi!.....(she turned and stood up)

Yaad hei hamne apne school ke annual function mei kese dance kia tha? (he asked with a wide grin on his face)

Haan....(she smiled)

Eak akhri baar dance karogi mere sath? (forwarded his hand towards her and she held that happily)(Music)

 Tu aata hai seene mein
Jab jab saansein bharti hoon
Tere dil ki galiyon se
Main har roz guzarti hoon

(he cupped the right side of her waist and she entwined her right hand fingers with his left ones.....they started to move swiftly in the music)

Hawa ke jaise chalta hai tu
Main ret jaisi udti hoon
Kaun tujhe yoon pyar karega
Jaise main karti hoon

(he swirled her once or twice and then they moved swiftly with he hugging her from back)

  Haa.. Aa..

 Meri nazar ka safar
Tujhpe hi aake ruke
Kehne ko baaki hai kya
Kehna tha jo keh chhuke

(they broke the hug and he lifted her up and twirled according to the song)

Meri nigahein hain teri nigahon ki
Tujhe khabar kya bekabar

(He put her down and they joined their foreheads)

Main tujhse hi chup chup kar
Teri aankhein padhti hoon
yun pyar karega
Jaise main karti hoon

(they were looking into each other's eyes......slowly Adi started stepping backwards......she was shocked )

Kahan ja rahe ho......(he was waving his hand)

 Haa.. Aa.. 

Adi!.....(as she was not able to see him now.......she rushed towards his direction and fell down when her legs came in contact with the bed)

Adi!.....(she stood up from her chair.....and realized that she was dreaming about him) Adi!....(looked her image on the mirror and soon tears of grief rolled down her eyes)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Kya karun mei.....aaj shadi hei aur mene Adi ko nei bataya hei ki uski shadi hei......wo aab bada ho gaya hei....gusse mei kuch bhi kar sakta hei.......Sekhawat ko bachan dei dia hei mene.....aab todna sambhab nehi...lagta hei iss Kumar ko hi mandap mei bithana hoga...badme I will exchange the groom.....haan yehi sahi hei (he nodded his head positively) Kumar jaldi tayar ho jao....(he screamed)

Ji Sir....(he screamed back)

After sometime......

Are u sure yehi uss kumar ke bachhe ka ghar hei? Aarav asked)

Kya? Kumar ke bachhe bhi hei? (Kesav frowned)

Chiku bhai.....mei tumhe badme samjhaungi....(Chiki glared him.....aab chalo andar ghuste hei....)