Chapter 63

Recap: Harsh ki kundli mei dosh......Sanyu giri bathroom mei.....

Ji aap kaun? (Renuka asked a hot girl who was in her extremely short clothes.) Ese mere ghar ka bell bar bar bajanei ki tumhari himmat kese hue?

Hi old lady......(Renuka glared her) Harsh Sekhawat sei milsakti hun?

Kun? Unsei kya kaam hei? (Cupped her waist)

Unhe apna banana hei.....(She bit her lower lip)

Ram........Ram.....Ram.......kesi aurat ho....jao....niklo yahan sei....(pushed her outside)

Renuka....kaun hei? (Sanyukta who was applying oil on Chuchu's body shifted her gaze towards the upcoming scene.)

Dekhiye ji...ye...(before she could complete)

Ayesha......tum!!!.....(that girl jumped in Harsh's arms)

Harshu.....Harshu.....umahhh....!!!!!! (Renuka as well as Sanyukta widened their eyes)

umahh....(Chuchu spoke while playing with her own toes)

Eah....chal haatt....(Renuka pushed that girl and stood in front of Harsh) 

Harshu baby......yeh tumhari mom hei? (Ayesha spoke)

Eah kalmuhi.....(Renuka pushed her and Harsh tried to explain something)

Renuka.......yeh friend hei meri.....Ayesha Sharma......tum andar awo......Ayesha......issei apna hi ghar samjho.....(Renuka glared him and Harsh looked away)

Sanyukta.......tum kun issei tel laga rahi ho....(Randhir took Chuchu on his laps) tumhari kamar mei tto dard hei na? (Sanyukta didn't reply and was gazing her nails) mei kuch puch raha hun....(he chipped rubbing Chuchu's head)

Awww.....what a sweet guy!.....(Ayesha spoke and Sanyukta shifted a little covering Randhir.......she didn't care about her waist)

Harsh yeh kalmuhi yahan nehi rahegi.....samjhe aap? Nikal tu.....(she started pushing her again)

Renu.....darling shant.....(but she was fuming in anger) 

Sanyukta medicine li apni? (she was not meeting his gaze and he clenched his jaws)

hahhhh.....(Chuchu, who was playing with Randhir's goggle threw that on the floor)

maad khaogi.....(Sanyukta slapped her buttocks)

uhhh.....(Chuchu widened her eyes)

Issei marnei sei pehlei tumhae mere lash sei gujarna hoga Sanyukta....(Hiding Chuchu in his embrace)

Huh, bade aye...(she twisted her lips)

Ayesha awo mei tumhe tumhara kamra dikhata hun......(Harsh and Ayesha walked inside hand in hand)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Hey baby.....kesa chal raha hei saab?" You know what I am missing u badly" (she received another message which disturbed her mind. She saw the first message in her inbox and was tensed since then. Why the hell all these things are happening in her life? Why?)

Are u okay.....? (he asked sitting beside her)

Apko kya.....(she was going to stand but he made her sit on his lap caging her waist in his arms)

Mujhe nehi fikr hogi tto kiseei hogi Sanyukta? (he caressed the portion of her waist which was hurting her)

Mujhe inn mithi bato sei koi lenadena nehi....(she pushed him and stood up) mei khilona nehi.....jab maan kia khel lia aur jab maan bhar.....(she couldn't complete and left the place)

Accidental Parentsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें