Chapter 8

Recap: Randhir's smartness. Randhir and Sanyukta's first cute encounter.

Haww.....kya din hei bhai.....(he wore his slippers and dashed inside the washroom) hmm...mm..hmmm...mm....(he started brushing his teeth)....thuh.....maja aagaya....yeh mint wala paste cheap hei but tasty hei.....(he opened the tap but there was no water). kya yaar.....

Sanyukta (knocking on her door) panni nehi aa raha yar.....Sanyukta.....oh maharani....(banging on the door loudly) oh landlady....kamal hei.....pichlei jaanam mein kumbhakaran ki maa rahi hogi. dekhta hun lock hei ki nehi.....(he twisted the knob and it opened) khul gaya (he whispered) Sa....(he glanced at her. she was sleeping on her bed as if she was awake since years. Her quilt was on floor. She was curled like a baby hugging her teddy) 

He tip toed towards the bed and took the quilt from the floor. 

Kitni cute heh yeh....(covering her with the quilt) par jagtei hue ese pretend karti hei jese kha hi jaegi....(he smiled while caressing her hair a little) chal Randhir iskei devi roop dharan hone sei pehlei naha kei bhag ja...

He was about to leave.....

Nehi......mum....bachalo....nehi (he turned towards her who was tossing and turning on the bed mumbling something)

Sanyukta (he patted her head a little and she stopped at once and drifted into a deep slumber) ajib paheli hei yeh (he nodded his head and dashed inside the loo) 

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

After 10 minutes....

Kya yaar der ho gai.....(she grabbed the towel and dashed inside the loo) kese sso geyi itni der (changing herself into the towel.) aab time sei kese pahanchungi....(brushing her teeth still wrapped in that one piece towel.....when she heard the twisting sound of the knob from the door of the adjacent toilet. )

She turned to look at him wearing his shorts only and was closing the door. His eyes fell on her and both froze there looking at each other with their eyes wide....

AHH....HHHH....HHH.......

Both shouted at the same time......

maron, idiot, nikkama, pervert, maar kun nehi jata tu, kide padengei tere mun pei, mei teri death mein party dungi, nalayak, dharti pei bojh, suar, kamina.......etc.....

Hah.....(he closed the door of his room and she was still cursing him) bach gaya.....(wiping his sweat beads) kitni khatarnak hei yeh (caressing his head as a mug directly touched him there with a bullet speed thrown by her) nehi Randhir tujhe apna thikana kahin aur dhundna hoga. Eak ladki kei sath rehna assan nehi...(sitting on his bed) kya karun mein? College mein puchta hun.....

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sorry sir abhi koi room khali nehi hey. construction ka kaam chal raha hei. Par don't worry jese hi hoga I will inform you.

Tch.....agar kahin rent pei rahunga to khamakha mahine kei char pese jengei....(he started making weird faces) us chudeil ki mar bhalei khalun but pese kharch nehi karunga.....(he nodded his head)

During class.....

Randhir was making the diagram of the brain when his phone ringed.......

"munni badnaam hue darling tere liye.....(he stopped his work and gulped) mein jhendu" before it will continue further he swapped the green button and the students were controlling  their laugh, some were dancing.

Kya hei? (he asked once out of the class room)

**Karuna please meri baat suno....mein tumhare bina nehi jee paunga....I love you**

Kaun Karuna....(he cheeped irritated)

**Tumhari awaj ko kya hua baby?**

Baby my foot wrong number hei yar...(he cut the call)

Haan tto kahan tha mein.....

"munni badnaam hue dar...." 

hello.....

Karuna please....awaj badal kei tum mujhe bewkhuf nei bana sakti.mein abhi apnei chaat kei edge pei khada hun....tumnei agar phone kati tto I will jump.....

Kahan na nehi hun Karuna mein Randhir hun Randhir (he yelled and the students laughed) damn yeh ring tone (while changing) jarur uss chudail ki harkat hei....

Central nervous syste....(his phone vibrated and he tightened his jaw)

Mein Karuna nehi hun......the great Randhir Singh Sekhawat hun ayi baat samajhmei (full on angry)

*Oh hello.....apna naam yad nehi rehta jo baar baar boltei ho?*

Oh tum.....bakko...

*Aaj haam sath mein shopping jaengei, grocery ki*

Kun?

*Arre bahat sari shopping karni heh I need your help*

Fine....(he cut the call and continued his teaching)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Do tell me whether you liked it or not. Thanks for your motivating votes and comments. I have posted the first part of "My Heart Belongs To You (a new beginning)". Do check. Next update depends on your responses.

Jan...