Chapter 30

Recap: Randhir is a little angry on Sanyukta. Nishant is back.

Ku...kun aye ho yahan? (she asked him, her eyes were teary)

Tumhei kya laga (stepping towards her) mujei markei nikaljogi aur mei chup rahunga (she was stepping back) not that easy Miss Aggarwal....(he smiled devilishly) Nishant Dey sei picha chudana itna asan nei (clenched her jaws)

THA...PP

Hatt maat lagana mujei....(she said glaring him)

Kun (rubbing his left cheek) sirf wo Randhir tujhe haat lagayega? (he said only to receive another slap from Sanyukta)

Randhir mujhey haat lagaye ki per....I am not answerable to you.....(Sanyukta said with her red eyes) get the hell out of here....(she shouted on him)

Abhi tto chala jaunga Sanyukta lekin eak baat yaad rakhna....(Sanyukta frowned) Nishant iss thappad ka jawab deke rahega....(he smirked and left the place with attitude)

Sanyukta sat on her chair with a thud and clutched her locks. She was afraid thinking about all these. She can't afford to face again his cruel side....what if he will again...she was drinking water when her cell beeped with his number.

H...heellloo....(she said gulping)

*Tum thik ho* (he asked)

H..haan...mei....bolo kya hua? (she composed herself)

*Mei tumhei lene aa raha hun......wahan sei Chuchu ko leke ghar jaengei*

Haan....(the conversation ended)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

D....ad....a.....ma....m....a....(she spoke all excited......and Randhir cuddled his baby....while the day-caretaker was looking at them with a smile)

Mama....(Chuchu extended one of her hands towards Sanyukta who was lost thinking about the recent incident) mama...(Chuchu started sucking her finger as Sanyukta didn't responded)

Sanyukta (Randhir nudged her)

Haan? (she asked looking at him)

Mama.....(Chuchu jumped into her arms and she kissed her cheeks and hugged the baby tight) kesa raha apka din....(rubbing her back and kissing her hair. Don't know why but Sanyukta became emotional and started crying holding her baby making all the other people shocked)

Lagta hei baby ki bahat yaad ayi ajj....(the lady spoke but Randhir was trying to understand the reason behind her tears)

Mama....(Chuchu  placed her tiny palm on her wet cheeks.....she was looking at Sanyukta's face with her cute big eyes........may be trying to predict that why mama's cheeks are wet)

Sanyukta chalo.....(sandhir with Chuchu were ready to go home.....but Randhir was only watching Sanyukta's face and Chuchu was looking at the man who was selling balloons)

Uhh.....(pointing towards the colorful balloons)

Meli Chuchu ko balloon chaiye (Randhir asked her picking her from Sanyukta's arms)

Ba....nn...(Chuchu said pointing towards the balloons)

Sanyukta chalo ham apni Chuchu kei liye balloons kharidtei hei (while caressing Chuchu's curly hair.....Sanyukta nodded her head slightly)

Bhaiya.....wo laal wala balloon dena meli beti ki frock sei match match....(kissed his baby's cheek)

mch...mchhh......(Chuchu clapped her hands and Sanyukta smiled looking at her antics)

Finally smile kia isnei.....chudeil....(he thought and chuckled mentally)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Ohh........mei bahat thak gaya hun.....(he fell on the couch spreading his hands)

Kitni baar kahun mei juto ko yaha wahan maat feko....(Sanyukta scolded him while arranging his shoes)

Suru ho gayi maharani.....(He twisted his lips)

Acha ji.....(she held his ear and twisted that) kand karo aap aur tanei bhi maro aap? (twisted that more)

Sanyukta dard karta hei yaar.....

Mera baass chale tto tumhara gala dabadun....(holding his neck)

In no time Randhir dragged her and she landed on his laps holding his shoulders.......laying straight on the couch....may be for the first time he was lost in her twinkling eyes, her rosy lips, her fair cheeks.....which was flushed a bit and her pointed nose which was just inches away from his nose)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

30th part updated.....thank u so much friends for liking this story. Do tell me your views about this part. See u soon.

Jan...

Accidental Parentsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें