Chapter 59

Recap: Sanyukta's vrat begins

Hmmm....hmmmm....hmmm.hhhh....mmmm......(Sanyukta was humming a song while making some sketches for her upcoming fashion show.....just then her phone rang & Chuchu shifted her gaze from her doll house towards her mama)

Unknown number!!!!(she thought) hello.......

eow.....(Chuchu chipped looking at her mama)

*Hello......Sa.....Sanyukta didi....mei Vivan....*

V....Vivan.....(in a chocked voice) tum kaab aye? Aur tumhari padhai?

*Didi mei eak mahiney pehlei bapis aya.......wo Prangya didi ki tabyat bigad gayi isliye....(composing himself)*

Prangya? Usko kya hua Vivan? Wo tto apni MBA kar rahi thi na? Kesi hei ho........kitney saal ho gaye.......apni didi ko bhul gaye kya? (she wiped her tears) Anju Mittal sei baat nei Karti mei.....par tum dono tto mere chote bhai behen ho na.......kabhi yaad nei ayi meri? (Sanyukta asked in her trembling lips)

meli.....(Chuchu chipped trying to snatched the mobile from Sanyukta)

*Tto apnei kaunsa hame yaad rakha.....(Vivan complained)*

Tum kaha ho abhi? (she asked holding Chcuhu tight and she bit Sanyukta's finger) ouch.....shhh....(she slapped her arms lightly and Chuchu cried out loud not because she slapped her but because she is not giving her the phone)

Kya hua? (listening to his baby's voice Randhir came there running) kya hua baby....(he picked her up and Chuchu cried hugging her tight)

*Didi suniye......mei apke yahan aya hun kya aap mujsei aaj syam ko mil sakti hei? "Frozen" mei*

Okay mei rakhti hun haan.....(the conversation ended)

Kun nakhrei dikha rahi ho.....(she was going to hold Chuchu but she hid her face in Randhir's chest)

Jarur marahoga tumnei meri beti ko....(Randhir glared her while blowing Chuchu's nose) hei na baby mama nei mara na.....

dada.....(she sobbed more)

Nei koi baat nei aap bhi mama ko maro......(he slapped Sanyukta's cheeks using Chuchu's tiny palms)

Chuchu giggled....

Haan haan sikhao issey.....agar badi hokei Lady Don nehi banni tto mera naam Sanyukta nei......

Chuchu aap jaab school join karogei na tto mother's name kei jagah Chudeil Sekhawat likh dena.....thik hei....(he kissed her cheeks)

Randhir, akhir baar keh rahi hun bachhi ko yeh bate maat sikhao.....(she cupped her waist)

Sikhaunga....meri beti meri marji......(he mocked her by letting his tongue out and Chuchu mimicked Randhir)

Tum dono baap beti sei tto bhagban bhi haar jae....(she left the room cursing both of them)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sanyukta bahu........iss nalayak bachhi ko mei khila dungi tu jake mereliye chai bana.(she ordered her)

Ji. (she obeyed)

After sometime.....

Eea bachhi.....(Chuchu looked at Renuka) kahin jana maat mei abhi ayi(Renuka left from there leaving Chuchu alone with Renuka's phone)

Chuchu took the phone in her hands and caressed the screen as it has Randhir's pic)

dada....(she smiled.....just then the mobile beeped with someone's number and Chuchu's fingers swapped on the green button)