Chapter 79

Recap: Naughty Chuchu and sandhir remarriage

Tto meri Chuchu comfortable hei aab?(she was seated on her nanu's lap) let's start the story....(he opened the story book which had beautiful and attracting pictures)

mama...(she touched Cinderella's picture and grinned)

Yeh mama nehi hei baby.......Sanyukta ke samne maat boldena warna kahegi ki Randhir ne dhoka dia usko (Kishore giggled) so...."Once upon a time there was a simple and beautiful girl named Cinderella." (thus Kishore continued reading the story for Chuchu and she  lost herself in the story land)

Randhir stepped inside the room and his eyes fell on Sanyukta........he rolled his eyes from her long, silky and thick hair towards her milky waist which was peeking out of her sharee.....

Kya hua? Nehi ayi wo? (she asked while freeing herself from the jewelries but he was gawking at her with his mouth open) Randhir....Kritiko lane gaye thei na? (now he was looking at her luscious lips which were in motion as she was speaking) 

Nehi (he smiled after gulping his desires in the form of saliva) usko apni nanuse Cinderella story sunni hei....(he sat on the bed but his eyes were stuck on his beautiful wife in the blue satin sharee which was making her to look like a goddess.)

She felt warm under his intense gaze which was scanning her from top to bottom....If he will stare at her like this for few more seconds then she will surely get her X-ray report from Randhir....

Ese kya dekh rahe ho? (she asked trying to be normal and calming down her uneven breathes)

Nehi (he just nodded his head negatively and looked down gulping hard.....he was feeling restless.....he can sense that his mind is not stable....he wants to.....he can't even confess what he wants to do with his beautiful wife......he was clutching the bed sheet in his fist)

Randhir....kya hua? (he was not at all looking at her.......Sanyukta was confused looking at his actions) 

Just then the soothing rain drops touched the soil thus spreading the pleasant aroma every where.

Oh! nehi.... sare kapde bhig jaenge...(she opened the door and stepped on the balcony followed by Randhir)

Yahan rakh dete hei....(they were completely drenched as the rain was heavy) tch kese sukhenge yeh sare kapde...(she pouted....Randhir's eyes were stuck on her wet locks which were pasted on her back)

Randhir shook his head in an attempt to stop his not so innocent thoughts but failed miserably when his eyes fell on the strings of her blouse which were threatening to unwind ........the blue colored sharee was pasted to her body like a second skin......

Sanyukta turned to look at him.....his transparent shirt was giving a clear view of his strong masculine abs...no doubt she is lucky to have a handsome husband like him.....sometimes she personally feels that he should leave his current job and try his luck in "bollywood" but no she can't afford to see him with someone else.....though she is not mad after anyone's physic but she was feeling proud as her friend's husband's were not as handsome as Randhir.....she shook her head to stop these thoughts or else she will definitely cross her limits for which she is a bit afraid....

Randhir apni shirt utaro thand lag jaegi....(she started opening his shirt buttons.....) Ran..(she gasped when his fingers started to unwind the strings of her blouse......she could read his desires which were clearly visible in his eyes) (Music)

O ho...

Bheegi bheegi sadkon pe main
Tera intezaar karun

aap....(she lowered her gaze after opening the last button of his shirt.......within a fraction of seconds his shirt kissed the floor)