Chapter 68

Recap: Sanyu is unable to recognize Chuchu......aab agge

Ajao Renuka yahan hamari bahu hei......(Sanyukta looked towards the entrance where a old couple were standing talking with each other.) yahan wo....(Harsh's eyes fell on Sanyukta and he was happy to see her with her eyes open)

Sanyukta.......tum jag gayi? (Harsh and Renuka walked till her bed)

Kesi ho beta? (Renuka caressed her cheeks and Chuchu yawned after waking up from her beauty nap)

Agar thik hoti tto hospital mei thodi hoti......it means mei thik nehi hun....(Sanyukta chipped directly)

Hehe tumhara sense of humor acha hei bachha....(Renuka chuckled)

Isse sense of humor nehi common sense kehte hei.....(Renuka and Harsh looked at each other whereas Chuchu rubbed her tiny eyes and sat on the bed)

Suniye yeh esi bate kun kar rahi hei? (Renuka chipped near Harsh's ear)

Ofho.....seer pei chot lagi hei na tto sayad koi nerve bagera dhila ho gaya hoga.......thik ho jaegi don't worry.....(Harsh whispered)

Kya khusur fusur chal raha hei? (Sanyukta asked) wese aplog hei kaun? (Harsh and Renuka looked at each other and Chuchu adjusted the end of her fairy frock which was folded a little..........after all she is in hospital........her image will be effected negatively if she will look weird in front of the strange people who are always ready to pull her cheeks)

Suniye apne tto kahan ki sirf eak nerve dhila ho gaya hoga....yeh hame kun nehi pehchan rahi....(Renuka whispered near his ear)

Itna kuch pata hota tto mei doctor nehi baan jata? (Harsh flared his nose)

Mama.....(Chuchu clapped her hands when she shifted her gaze from her frock towards Sanyukta)

mama! (She widened her eyes) aap mujhe mama kun bula rahe ho? (Sanyukta frowned........Harsh and Renuka glanced at each other again)

mama........(Chuchu hugged her and rubbed her nose on Sanyukta's belly)

the moment Chuchu did that Sanyukta felt a strange emotion.....well strange for her right now.......she never felt like this before......the feeling is as if she is complete and don't need anything.......automatically her right hands caressed the curly hair of Chuchu)

Sanyukta! (she looked at the entrance again where her papa was standing carrying a bag and another man was also there who was looking damn handsome........)

papa (she whispered and Kishore walked towards her)

Randhir was feeling mixed emotions. He was feeling lumps in his throat..........he wanted to shed the tears of happiness looking his wife in front of him fit and fine........(may be A/N)

Aab kesa lag raha hei meri gudia ko? (Kishore held her hands which was caressing Chuchu's head)

papa......yeh kese hua? Aur yeh bachhi kaun hei? (Randhir widened his eyes so as Kishore as soon as Sanyukta finished her sentence)

Sanyukta yeh Chuchu hei......tu isko pehchan nei pa rahi?.....(Randhir frowned and Sanyukta was clueless about all these)

nei papa......mei isse kese pehchanu? 

Kishore's heart started to beat at it's highest rate whereas Randhir lost his last hope to be with his wife and live his life happily)

Beta......inhe pehchanti hei? (pointing at Harsh and Renuka)

nei papa (Sanyukta nodded her head negatively whereas Harsh and Renuka sighed)

isse?....(Kishore dragged Randhir till her bed and Sanyukta looked into his eyes.........she felt her tummy having somersaults as soon as her eyes met with his eyes) 

Nehi....(she nodded breaking Randhir's heart into millions of pieces.............Sanyukta looked away immediately because she felt another kind of feeling the moment her eyes got latched with his eyes........she was afraid about this emotion)

Yeh kese (Kisore frowned and went to meet the doctor)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Retrograde Amnesia (the doctor chipped)

Ji.....(Harsh, Kishore and Renuka at a time whereas Randhir was only lost in his thoughts)

Ji......Retrograde amnesia means you have lost memories for events prior to the accident. For some people, retrograde amnesia can cover just a minute or even a few seconds. For other people, retrograde amnesia may affect longer periods of time. Sanyukta besak apni last kuch mahino kei bare mei bhul chuki hei.......usko uske papa yaad hei par jo naye log jude uski life mei unko wo bhul chuki hei......(the doctor sighed so as others) yeh saab uske seer pei chot lagne ke karan hua.....

It means mei apni Sanyukta kei life sei erase ho gaya? (he chipped in a chocked voice) it means aab mei kabhi usk......(he was unable to speak further........his eyes started shedding tears)

Randhir.....(Renuka pressed his palms)

Sorry.....(he tried to suppress his tears but failed miserably)

Mr Sekhawat eak aur baat hei......(all shifted their gaze from Randhir towards the doctor)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hey......aap kahan ja rahe ho......(Sanyukta asked the little baby who climbed down the bed) arrey apse kuch pucha mene ese akele maat jao.....

dada.....(she smiled at Sanyukta and walked out of the room in search of her dear dada)

People were looking at Chuchu and she was moving here and there in the hospital......

Alley aap kiske baby ho? (a nurse asked her)

dada....(Chuchu sucked her finger)

dada? aapke mama aur papa kahan hei? (Chuchu was only looking at the nurse with her wide eyes) itne chote baby ko patanei kese akele chod dete hei? (she picked her up)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Chai baad mei pilena pehle batao meri beti kaab thik hogi....(Kishore snatched the tea cup from the doctor's hand)

Dekhiye Sanyukta ka jaab head injury thik hone lagega taab usko thoda thoda karke bate yaad aa jaegi but you will have to wait.....(he smiled)

Doctor wo jaldi thik ho jaegina? (Kishore took a sip from the cup)

Meine brush nei kia tha aaj.....(the doctor smirked and Kishore splashed the tea and glared the doctor) kya? Meine thodi bola tha ki pio........

Randhir was broken from inside so he went out of the room with his tiny steps lost in the memory of their togetherness.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Precap:

Tum pagal ho gaye ho (she smacked his arm) ese weird si messages tumne bheji? (he was just looking at her face with his mouth open) makhhi ghus jaegi.....(she chuckled) wese mere papa sei kab baat kar rahe ho (he was just standing there like a statue ..........this girl's behavior was a shock for him)

::::

::::

::::

SANYUKTA KI SHADI......WHO IS THE GROOM?

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank you so much my dear readers. Do tell me your views about this part. Love u all. It's your support that I am writing this story may be I am reaching up to your hopes.

Jan...