Chapter 17

Recap: Ronchu patch up

Tum aaj fir mere bathroom mei ghus gaye? (she asked him cupping her waist and clenching her jaws)

Haan tto upar pani kahan ata hei? (he said putting his brush inside his mouth)

Tto papa kei bathroom mein jate na....(she shouted turning him towards her)

Wo bathroom chota hey....(he too shouted removing the brush......the paste was dripping down his mouth)

bathroom mein kabbadi khelni hey tumhe? (she said gritting her teeth and clutching his shirt)

Mey tumhara hi bathroom use karunga.....jo karna hey karo....(he freed himself and glared her)

They were shooting daggers at each other when Sanyukta's eyes fell on his brush. In no time she snatched that brush away and ran towards the toilet.

Sanyukta.....Sanyukta....(he followed her)

She was rubbing the brush on the edges of the commode. His eyes became blood shoot red after witnessing this....

Erhhh......San.....yuk...taaaaaaaaa......(he roared like a lion and grabbed her arms) yeh kya kia ....haan....kya kia yeh.....(jerking her)....

Aaab ghuso mere washroom mein.....(she said smirking)

He nodded his head a little making some plans. She frowned when he left the place without saying anything. After sometime she was washing her face when she heard some noises coming from her bedroom. She rushed towards her room and widened her eyes. Her wardrobe has fallen on the floor. He was cutting her clothes into small pieces.....almost all of her clothes were destroyed.....

You bloody moron.....(Saying so she gripped his neck and he fell on the floor straight.)

Mere kapdey kat daley? (she sat on his stomach) ajj tum gaye Randhir......nehi chodungi....(she just pressed his neck making him breathless) 

Uhh....(he somehow freed himself and jerked her close holding her tiny wrists) 

They were breathing heavy...he turned her upside down. Now she was on the floor. 

Mera gala dabaogi haan.......aab bhukto....(he too started pressing her neck)

To save herself she kicked him on his chest and now she sat on his laps

Mere kapdey fadogey.....(saying so she teared his shirt apart and smirked)

He was angry and was not in a mood to think before doing anything.....he too was going to tear her pink shirt but Sanyukta slapped him hard.......he was stunned for a moment and came back to his senses when Sanyukta pulled his chest hairs hard....

aahh.....chudeil......

They were engrossed in their morning fight when chuchu woke up from her beauty sleep (beauty sleep!!! A/N) rubbing her tiny eyes she sat straight to see her parents fighting and physically harming each other like cats and dogs. She blinked her eyes looking at them......with her mouth wide open.....she was confused what the hell is going on?

mama......(looking at Sanyukta who was now biting Randhir's nose in anger)

dada.........(looking at Randhir who pulled Sanyukta's hairs tight and she cried)

She observed the scene for some more time and her eyes welled up due to fear........

The shrill cry broke their long running fight. They looked at the baby who was crying sitting on the bed and hi-cupping too.

Oh no kya hua chuchu baby? (he stood up and picked up the baby)

Dara dia na bachhi ko....(Sanyukta started patting her back but chuchu was still crying)

Nehi nehi baby sab thik hey....(he wiped her tears but she was sniffing)

Hey sab thik hey.....rona nehi haan....(she said pointing a finger at her and she looked at them with her eyes wide)

mama....(sniff) dada.....(sniff)

Haan....mama..........dada.......nehi ladengey haan....(gripping Sanyukta in a side hug and chuchu started sucking her finger) hey na chuchu ki mama....(looking at her he pleaded)

Haan....mama dada friends hey (gritting her teeth and faking a smile at her)

After sometime of glancing at her parents.............chuchu smiled.......a cute one ...........showing her two white milk tooth....

mama.....(touching Sanyukta's cheek)

dada.......(touching Randhir's cheek)

They smiled at her and both hugged her together. Kriti was overwhelmed with happiness because she was experiencing the love of her both the parents.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank you so much my dear readers for your precious votes and comments. I am so happy that you are liking this story. Next part tomorrow sharp at 11:00 pm. Do tell me your views about this part. Love you all. See you soon.

Jan...