Chapter 38

Recap: Will you marry my daughter?

Sanyukta was weeping silently with continuous hiccups, hugging her knees and sitting on bed beside Chuchu who was busy reading a magazine on animals (really!!! A/N)

Chuchu got bored looking at the pictures of wild animals and shifted her attention towards her mama. She was looking at her mama's crying face with her cute mouth open.

Mama!.....(she crawled till her mama and stood up holding her mama's legs) oww.....(she licked Sanyukta's cheeks thus trying to place a tiny kiss.)

In no time Sanyukta engulfed her in a hug and cried more.

Meine papa ka bharosa toda Kriti......(she wiped her tears on Kriti's white frock) mei bahat gandi beti hun na? (she asked Kriti looking at her cute confused face) bolona tum, mei bahat gandi hun na.....tumhare dada ko bhi galat samjhi? (Kriti just licked her forehead holding her cheeks with her tiny palms) tum mujsei pyar karti ho na Kriti? Mujhei kabhi chodkei nei jaogi na? (she asked her like a kid and Kriti just tried to wipe her tears using her tiny fingers)

mama.....(Kriti placed her head on Sanyu's chest and gripped her shirt with her tiny palms)

I love u.....(Sanyukta kissed her head and hugged Kriti back........listening to her mama's sweet heart beats she drifted off to sleep, snoring in the cutest way)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Randhir sir......Randhir sir.......the physics lecturer called him who was lost somewhere.

Ji.....kahiye madam? (he faked a smile)

Lunch time hogaya aap khanei nei janewale kya? (she asked him opening her lunch box)

Haan wo bass mei janehi wala tha.

Kya baat hei aap tensed lag rahe ho? (the physics madam said scrunching her brows)

Madam eak baat bataye....hame kisisei kun shadi karni chaiye? (he asked innocently)

Yeh kesa sawal hei sir? Ofcourse jo hame pasand hei hame usisei shadi karni chaiye. (she surged her shoulders)

Sirf pasand hona kafi hei kya? (he asked raising his eye brows a little)

Mmmm......nei matlab ese kisise shadi jiskei sath apko lage ki aap life long uska sath nibha saktei ho....(she said eating her food)

Life long sath! (Randhir was lost in his thoughts)

When Kishore asked Randhir about marrying his daughter, he pleaded him to give him some quality time to think about it & Kishore agreed allowing him to take as much time as he wants.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

dada......(Chuchu who was watching Doremon with Kishore crawled towards Randhir as soon as he stepped inside the house.)

Hmmm......kesi hei meri doll (he kissed her chubby cheeks & she giggled in the most cutest way) ajj haam sab ghumi jaengei thik hei (he sat on the floor with Chuchu on his lap) Uncle aap sab tayar rahiye haam aaj dinner kei liye bahar jaengei......(Kishore nodded a yes)

***

Aaj tayar rehna (she stopped making her sketch and payed her attention towards him without meeting his gaze) wo mei, uncle , Chuchu aur tum bahar jaengei dinner kei liye.......(she still remained the same) yeh (he placed a bag on her table) eak chotasa gift......agar aaj yeh pehnogi tto acha lagega mujhei......wo ajj mere chote bhai ka birthday hei tto mei sabkei liye gift laya hun....(he smiled and she looked at him a little and then looked down again)

Okay....bye....(as soon as Randhir left her room.....she quickly opened the bag and caressed the dress given by Randhir)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Aww meri Chuchu tto eakdam princess laag rahi hei.....

Pin....(she spoke sucking her finger)

Appei blue jyada suite kalata hei....hei na.....(Chuchu and Randhir continued talking with each other)

Lo Sanyukta aa gayi (Kishore said and Randhir looked at Sanyukta thus drowning himself in the authentic beauty.)

Sanyukta was clad in a beautiful gown given by him. Her hair was left open with minimal make up on her face.

Beautiful (he whispered)

buful (Chuchu tried to speak what Randhir said)

Awo Sanyu chalo haam sab chaltei hei......(They settled themselves inside Kishore's car. Randhir and Kishore in the front and Sanyukta with Chuchu in the back) wese tto mei apni car kisiko chunei nei deta, Sanyu ko bhi nehi.....paar tum alag ho Randhir....isliye meine yeh tumhei chalanei di. But, thoda carefully chalana......

Don't worry uncle I will be very careful.....(just then the car got collided with a pillar) opps! (he smiled at Kishore idiotically & Kishore was controlling his anger) mei thik karadunga ......thodasa hi scratch hua hei....(showing his 32 teeth)

Haan haan kun nei (Kishore faked a smile gritting his teeth & Sanyukta smiled a wide one which was noticed by Randhir through the mirror. He was lost in her beautiful smile and their gaze meet through the mirror)

Aab chalogei bhi.....(Kishore asked him. Sanyukta lowered her gaze tugging a random strand of hair behind her ear)

Ji (Randhir smiled and drove the car towards their destination).

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much friends. Thanks for your motivating votes and comments. I am glad that you are liking this story. See u soon.

Jan...

Accidental Parentsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें