Chapter 65

Recap: Sanyu agayi bapis.....

He caressed her legs while teasing her through his eyes.........her face was all red like a ripe tomato....

He held her head firmly using his right hand and his left hand was gripping her right arm....

Agar tumhe koi dikat ho mujhe bolna......hesitate nei karna thik hei......(he kissed her forehead thus initiating the process to make her his forever and she had no guts to look into his eyes)

eak minute.....(she screamed)

Kya hua? (he cupped her face) merese koi galati ho gayi? (frown lines were easily visible on his forehead)

wo mujhe washroom jana hei........(she sat on the bed wrapping the bed sheet around her frame)

kun? (he cupped his waist)

pooja karne....(while climbing down the bed and he raised his one eye brow) washroom kun jate hei? (she glared him before leaving for the washroom)

After 5 minutes.........

Sanyukta came and chuckled looking at Randhir who was sleeping on the bed with his cute mouth open.......

awwww.......mela cute hubby.....(kissed his cheeks one by one which broke his sweet sleep) so jao.......sorry meine utha dia....(caressing his hair)

Kya so jao so jao laga rakha hei.......neyi neyi shadi hue hei tto tumhe nei lagta hame raat ko deri sei sona chaiye? (he made her sit on his lap)

Acha (pulling his cheeks)

Aur nehi tto kya.....(rubbing his cheeks on her chest below the collar bone......)

Tumhari dadhi chub rahi hei.....(she clutched his hair) 

Tto chuvne ddo.....(he did that more)

Randhir......(she dug her nails on his back.....when he opened the knot of the bed sheet )

Kya Randhir......(he placed her gently on the bed and came over her whereas she was trying to cover her secrets) It's of no use.....(he smiled holding her hands and raising them above her head)

Mei tumpe case kardungi papa sei kehke......(she pouted)

Kun? (he asked kissing her chin)

Tum mujhse thiksei pesh nei ate aur abhi tease kar rahe ho......(she slapped his back when he wrapped themselves in the same quilt)

Mujhse chipko maat.....(she was pushing him) Randhir.....hato.....

Chup.........(held her hands again) machli ho? Chup chap mera sath ddo nei tto mei chala....(he glared her)

Acha sorry.....gussa nei please....(caressed his cheeks followed by a soft peck and he smiled coyly)

Aab aur nakhre nei........(he rubbed her waist line)

hmm......nei karungi..........(she kissed his chest)

eak minute.......(he sat on the bed.......wrapping himself in his towel)

aab tumhe kya hua? (she frowned)

Mei apna chest shave karke ata hun.....(he rushed towards the washroom)

Yeh pagal hei sachmei.....(she chuckled)

Sanyukta bahu......(Renuka knocked on the door)

Oh no......(she wear her clothes like a super fast express and adjusted the bed) huh......(she opened the door) ji mum? (with a big smile on her face still huffing)